Action Figure NECA Master Chief

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this guy in a store. Wow, he's massive. Really heavy like everyone says too. Though his should plates really stick off of his arm.

Those shoulder plates are one thing I wish were improved. I'm hoping that over time as I press them down they start to lay more naturally. For now I pose him so that you see them from the front and not the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halo master chief.jpg

One can never have too many master chief :lol

Great collection.. Are you getting the 3a version as well?

Thanks man, yep I have that and the new artfx statue on pre order, I think im gonna have to designate another shelf to MC!!!

I've tried to post a pic 10 times on my phone and my tablet but it won't take. Anyone else having troubles?

You finally got it to work I see. Nice.. I'm still amazed by the quality for the cost. Great figure.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to see that it looks much better in person than most pics I've seen. Every flash pic I took made it look like p00pzors.

I used u-bolts fastened around the verticals metal frame to adjust the shelves. I learned it on here.. In the section showing displays.

I bought mine in eBay though I'm sure that you can get them at any hardware store. They are cheap.

783fa409b9327439c2f7a806df5fa9bd.jpg

3aa481e1bb5bcc8ba194ef25e3c4b9f4.jpg

ded74075b79b1e5e7fa00e557f1db3ae.jpg

b18a6a21b021c793faca70903328b7a1.jpg

Of course you will need 4 of them to support the shelf and you will need to make sure that they are all the same height.

Screw it nice and tight but don't over tighten..
41e5125591f24e855c25d41ef278cb33.jpg

I hope that helps.

Excellent, after finals week I'll be adjusting my detolfs it seems. :) Thank you!

Might I ask if it damages the existing frame of the shelf? I'd like to avoid adding scratches or dings in the event I revert to a normal set up.

Still loving it. I put some thin rubber bands around his shoulder/biceps armor to hold it closer to the arm. Looks much better. This is really an excellent figure and it's the one that I pose the most. I like this look with his weapons holstered and him looking at you like "This ain't what you want!"

a87517b257a04655b80b251eb6685362.jpg

18d77e5daeb85410a8962f4e50d7a4b4.jpg

62c73e7f65351cc2028e6b490d179b5f.jpg

anyone has the mcfarlane resin statue and this as well? curious to see if they are the same size.

thanks in advance.

Still loving it. I put some thin rubber bands around his shoulder/biceps armor to hold it closer to the arm. Looks much better. This is really an excellent figure and it's the one that I pose the most. I like this look with his weapons holstered and him looking at you like "This ain't what you want!"

Fantastic pics there, would so get this if I didn't have the 1/6 3A version on pre-order

Back