NECA Hellraiser Ultimate Pinhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure is available via NECA’s eBay store and I presume Amazon too. Just ordered mine.

Same. Can't wait to see this I'm person. Will it be perfect? Most likely not, but I am definitely digging what I've seen so far

I think that is the correct store. I followed links from their main webpage and it took me to that Ebay storefront.

Screenshot_20200125-151053.jpg

Not sure my pics do it justice but the face nails look a lot better in person than the prototype early images

I wonder how hard it will be to find one that doesn’t have bent pins. I saw a review on YouTube and one of the sculpts looked alright, but on the other a few were bent.

The pins seem to be wire covered with rubber/plastic. They actually easily bend back to any position if you move them.

Man, I'm all over the place with this. Saw the prototype and loved it. Then they showed pre-production and thought it looked a bit goofy. Then I saw vids of him on Utube and started to get an appreciation towards it again. I might buy 2 and try my luck removing the plastic pins with real metal. I've heard that the pins look to be moulded over metal twisty tie ish stuff. I wonder if you are able to pull the plastic and be left with something that looks more like the prototype.:dunno

Man, I'm all over the place with this. Saw the prototype and loved it. Then they showed pre-production and thought it looked a bit goofy. Then I saw vids of him on Utube and started to get an appreciation towards it again. I might buy 2 and try my luck removing the plastic pins with real metal. I've heard that the pins look to be moulded over metal twisty tie ish stuff. I wonder if you are able to pull the plastic and be left with something that looks more like the prototype.:dunno

I'll tell you, for a $28 figure, it's pretty good. Definitely feel it was worth it. Not sure why my pictures aren't doing it justice, but it does look pretty great in hand. It's not perfect but seems it was definitely improved over the early promo pics.

I'll tell you, for a $28 figure, it's pretty good. Definitely feel it was worth it. Not sure why my pictures aren't doing it justice, but it does look pretty great in hand. It's not perfect but seems it was definitely improved over the early promo pics.

Nice figure but these average around $45 + 12% tax here in Canada. Getting tougher to be interested in making purchases!!

I haven’t posted here in ages, but with this figure out, I thought it was worth revisiting NECA’s old Cenobites. I updated female with a glossy outfit, and added a real metal pin through her nose and her chin semi circle thing. And whitened her face, body and hands more.E8E17DD0-700B-4D49-80DF-8CC5CB0B9EB5.jpgF3E5706C-0BA5-4B99-BA70-A8BDC4FF06FA.jpg

Back