NECA Gears of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Gears of War Series 1

1saw21.jpg

my favorite

I may have to dirty their armor up a bit. A little too shiny for warriors trying to save earth from locust hordes.

My Marcus and Cole should arrive today. I picked them up on the bay from a seller located 15 min from where I work. :lol. He shipped them yesterday USPS ( $4.50 ) and they should arrive today.

I opened mine up yesterday (sorry no pics yet) and while I love the Marcus and Drone figures, I am really dissapointed with Cole. He can't hold the Lancer and doesn't have any right elbow articulation, so your basically stuck with him holding the pistol with his arm straight out. They did such a great job with the other two, I don't understand how they could've dropped the ball like this on such a popular character.

I opened mine up yesterday (sorry no pics yet) and while I love the Marcus and Drone figures, I am really dissapointed with Cole. He can't hold the Lancer and doesn't have any right elbow articulation, so your basically stuck with him holding the pistol. They did such a great job with the other two, I don't understand how they could've dropped the ball like this on such a popular character.

they're racists :lol

I opened mine up yesterday (sorry no pics yet) and while I love the Marcus and Drone figures, I am really dissapointed with Cole. He can't hold the Lancer and doesn't have any right elbow articulation, so your basically stuck with him holding the pistol with his arm straight out. They did such a great job with the other two, I don't understand how they could've dropped the ball like this on such a popular character.

So does it just not swivel (glued in place), or does it not swivel far enough for him to hold the lancer between his two hands?

So does it just not swivel (glued in place), or does it not swivel far enough for him to hold the lancer between his two hands?
His right arm only rotates at the elbow, doesn't bend at all, same with the left. :(

This is pretty much it, I couldn't even get hi to hold the Lancer. :banghead

untitled.jpg

Nothing a heat gun won fix....or a razor blade and super glue!

Back