NECA Friday the 13th NES SDCC Figures are UP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just let mine go the other day. A cool piece for sure, but I figured the money could be put to better use. The fact that the price hopped up on the bay helped ease the sting too.

:exactly: :lecture

Or movies.

Scream Factory Day of the Dead went up to $39.00 last week on Amazon for a few days. :horror

Just get the older version. It's absolutely gorgeous on BR. I spent the whole first viewing noticing things in the background I'd never seen before on DVD or VHS. :lol Besides, there's not much new stuff on the SF release to warrant the purchase, unless you want the poster.

Just get the older version. It's absolutely gorgeous on BR. I spent the whole first viewing noticing things in the background I'd never seen before on DVD or VHS. :lol Besides, there's not much new stuff on the SF release to warrant the purchase, unless you want the poster.

I already own the first BR, thanks for the advise though, I'm such a DOTD fanatic its killing me not ordering the new disc. :gah:

Wife said if I buy i'm in the bub house. :(

This one surprised me a bit. Every Neca exclusive in the past that I can remember could be bought from their Amazon store really easily after SDCC. I didn't expect them to put Jason on the Neca Club site and subsequently missed him. Bummer.

I can't believe how much these age going for now. :google:

I'm selling mine for $75 shipped (it's the marketplace here). At first I felt dirty about that, but it's at least $25-$30 less than anyone else is selling it for. Insane.

I refused to pay £24.99 i thought they would get offered to me at trade price like every other past NECA SDCC figure.

Now i'm regretting it as i like the look of the Freddy and realy like the look of Robocop and i would have liked one for my own collection.

Apologies for the bump but Amazon UK have this for £17.99 +2.00 shipping if it helps anyone

Sold by loud clothing who distributed them over here for NECA when the con was on

Hopefully people manage to grab them before the scalpers!

They also have the Albino Pred too

Back