NECA Friday the 13th NES SDCC Figures are UP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, It REALLY gets me PO'ed to see sellers with 3 and 6 of these and I can not even get ahold of one for myself. They REALLY need to set a limit of one or two of each Exclusive per person at SDCC and Online.

The Monster,
Nick

Ya know, It REALLY gets me PO'ed to see sellers with 3 and 6 of these and I can not even get ahold of one for myself. They REALLY need to set a limit of one or two of each Exclusive per person at SDCC and Online.

The Monster,
Nick

They did at least limit it to 2 online. I was able to get 2 but, they did post if anyone ordered more than 2 total throughout the sdcc weekend, they would cancel and refund the orders... The ebay guys are just ridiculous. They were selling them as "preorders" before the con. Even saying they had multiple people planning to stand in line to stock up on the Jason figures, to fulfill these "preorders"...

They did at least limit it to 2 online. I was able to get 2 but, they did post if anyone ordered more than 2 total throughout the sdcc weekend, they would cancel and refund the orders... The ebay guys are just ridiculous. They were selling them as "preorders" before the con. Even saying they had multiple people planning to stand in line to stock up on the Jason figures, to fulfill these "preorders"...

Yeah, That's who I am talking about the ebay and amazon sellers, ridiculous! I wont pay their prices.

The Monster,

Nick

Thanks for the pics. :D Now lets see some pics of him in the dark.:lol

The Monster,
Nick

No problem! And I did try and get some in the dark pics but I couldnt get a decent picture at all.

Cool figure, Furyan. Thanks for the pics!

Your welcome!

Yeah, That's who I am talking about the ebay and amazon sellers, ridiculous! I wont pay their prices.

The Monster,

Nick

This was the only exclusive I wanted this year so I PO'ed through ebay before SDCC started and that was the cheapest way since I couldnt attend. Crazy they are already going for double what I paid. There was someone in this thread who said they had an extra for sale,did u try that route?

NESJason_zpsfc8c15aa.jpg

Just got mine in today, this one was from Sunday's order. I was surprised to see this ship out of New Jersey.

I've never played the game, or collected any horror figures before, but he just looked too cool, only if he didn't glow in the dark... lol

I don't collect Friday the 13th stuff but this is seriously one of the funnest and cleverest exclusives they have ever done. So glad I got 2!

Mine BARELY glowed in the dark. It's still in the packaging, though.

Maybe it glows better when it's taken out?... I just can't bring myself to do it.

Back