NECA Friday the 13th NES SDCC Figures are UP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Jason figure today.

You totally know retro game collecting when you see action figures been made off the old 8 bit games...which is awesome!:lecture

Uh oh...Could 8 bit Freddy be next?

From Neca's Twitter....

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 1h

Hockey puck shouldn't have all the glory. I had an equally crappy game too. Doesn't anyone remember?
BQh7cCkCMAE6AZl.jpg:large

^Yep, package it the same way as the NES Jason and I'm sold. And have this on the left side of the window box when you open it....

noes02.png

So basically it'll just be an all red Freddy. Not quite as nice as Jason with his GID element.

:( I hate the fact that I let this one (Jason) get away. :lol

You and your friends are dead.

Game Over

Where have you been lately? There has been more than one thread I thought you needed to show up to and straighten things out with the way people were going on:rotfl

You and your friends are dead.

Game Over

Where have you been lately? There has been more than one thread I thought you needed to show up to and straighten things out with the way people were going on:rotfl

:monkey2 :lol

Let's just say that the moderators apparently prefer all the BS douchery, to my attempts at calling them on it, which after the brief flamewar usually had them stop vs. now where they just troll page after page after page with their BS, wholly enabled. :huh

:monkey2 :lol

Let's just say that the moderators apparently prefer all the BS douchery, to my attempts at calling them on it, which after the brief flamewar usually had them stop vs. now where they just troll page after page after page with their BS, wholly enabled. :huh

Ahh that sucks.

One thread was so bad i almost PMED you:wave:rotfl

Back