NECA fans, do you have a dream license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. That's more like a shattered dream since they turned it down before McFarlane got it. :lol

I would love neca to step back into 12" figures, they made a few over the years but not nearly enought. I would perfer to collect there predator line in 1/6 scale at like 30-40 bucks a pop rather then hot toys at 200-300 a pop. I love hot toys predators as I got 4 of them, but being there not clothing heavy figures I think neca could do a great job with them at that scale.

A few more terminator figures would be nice to in 1/6 scale too, like an endo from neca would be pretty desent I think and easy to afford a few to army build. Heck a kyle reese and police shootout would be cool to have too from them, maybe we could even get a t1 sarah or a t2 john connor out of the deal!!

Oh yeah, I know NECA could make better Ghostbusters figures.

And I could see a Snake Plissken after their Terminator and Rocky figures. It'd be cool.

NECA started making Ghostbusters toys but due to licensing issues, never made any of the human characters. :monkey2

Walking Dead wouldn't be bad at all

I take it you're not a fan of the McFarlane products?

Back