NECA fans, do you have a dream license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Finish the TMNT line-or at least give us Shredder and Casey Jones.
-Indiana Jones
-Star Wars
-GI Joe

I realize there is very little chance on 3 out of 4 of these lines, but would still be cool.

P.S. I'd only want them if they were fully articulated, I can't stand NECA's action-statues!

Does anyone know if and when Hasbro's Indy license will be up? This is whats stopping NECA from Indy greatness.

I think NECA are particularly good at sci-fi/horror franchises.

I'd like to see them finish the Alien franchise:

- AvP aliens and preds
- Re-release AvP-R aliens and preds
- Alien: re-release Giger's alien, the Nostromo crew, each with a part of a diorama of a wall of the Nostromo, plus Dallas, Lambert and Kane in space-suits, each with a part of a dio of the wall or floor of the derelict ship, and finally, the Space Jockey.
- Aliens: Bishop, Ripley, Apone, Gorman, Vasquez, alien Queen
- Alien 3: the dragon, Ripley, Dillon, Clemens
- A:R: aliens, Ripley

Then I'd like to see Bram Stoker's Dracula: Prince Vlad in armor, Dracula as old man in his Kabuki-style attire, as young man in Victorian garb, as wolf-creature and as bat-creature.

Pretty left-field, but how about Excalibur?
I'd love to have a bunch of shining Knights on my desk.

Blade Runner would be great, but I don't think the long coats suit plastic.

The original POTA. Would love to see Charlton Heston in his astronaut gear and all of the apes.

There's probably tons more, but those spring to mind.

The original POTA. Would love to see Charlton Heston in his astronaut gear and all of the apes.

Excalibur would be amazing! Each knight could come with a pice of the round table. Some pretty cool possibilities with that one.:goodpost:

And some POTA would be pretty rad too!
:clap:clap

I forgot, and this would be a very long shot, but I have always wanted good WILLOW figures. (Yes I like Willow).

Personally, I wish they'd have continued the Highlander line. Would kill for more of those figures.

Well, they've pretty much covered Terminator and Robocop for me (save for a nice damaged, Peter Weller faced Robocop).

Since Mattel is so incompetent, I'd like to see NECA score a Batman license or two. They did pretty well with those bobble heads, I could easily see them putting out great '89 Batman figures as well as The Dark Knight.

I'd also think they'd pull of a line of Small Soldiers too. I could see NECA representations of Archer, Chip Hazard, the Gorgonites and the commando elite.

Also Lord of the Rings. I'd love to see them go into the 6" and 7" territory. I think they could rival Toy Biz if they tried with a selection of the 9 Fellowship members, orcs, Uruk-Hai, monsters, etc.

Would be all over NECA Excalibur goodness. Been waiting my entire collecting life for someone to produce that version of the knights of the round table (+ Merlin & Modred of course)

All five robots from Short Circuit Johnny Five from Short Circuit 2 with his modifications and a battered punk version as well.

Short Circuit FTW! "No disassemble." I truly hope that we'll get one somewhere down the road. I saw a video on youtube awhile back with a custom. It was called Robot V, but I think there was only a hundred or so made.

My dream license is already being done by them, the Marines from Aliens.:yess: A Marion Cobretti from COBRA would also be a badass figure.

Id also love for them to do Batman movie figures. Id buy them from any of the films, even Batman and Robin.:lol

Underworld make it happen Neca. I want Selene, Michael both human and werewolf versions, Kraven, Viktor and of course many Lycans:pray:

Back