NECA Exorcist Box Set Finally being Released!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched this last night on Blu. I can never decide if I prefer the original cut to the extended "never seen" version.

Anyway, I'm not going to hunt this toy down, but if I happen to come across it at TRU, I'll pick 'er up, sure.

I have found that people who are very religous are certainly bothered by this film. It makes sense.

I think it's impact is even more profound on people who are not religious. If it can scare people who don't believe in it, that is the mark of quality.

At horror conventions, my friend and I always mention that we teach a course on sci fi and horror and we ask directors what films they think should be on the top of a list to be taught. John Landis had the best asnwer. He said that as an atheist, non-practicing Jew, he finds the movie terrifying because he is able to believe and buy in to everything that is happening on screen.

showing off my expert photography skills:

ex5.jpg

ex9.jpg

ex1.jpg

ex10.jpg

Does anyone here know if manually straightening out the head hurts the motor at all? The damn head just never ends up back where it began...

I got this for Christmas from a friend. The only problem I've had [and I'm sure that's been mentioned] is that after going around once, Regan's head just stops in a random spot, refusing to go around again. It's not like I sit in my room constantly pressing this, so I really don't care. But as a display piece, it's phenomenal. Very detailed. I like that on the bottom of the box there is a glimpse of Captain Howdy's face.

Also, it's pretty small. A lot smaller than I imagined initially.

Also, it's pretty small. A lot smaller than I imagined initially.

I just got mine today in the mail and yeah, alot smaller than expected. But some of the pictures in this thread really don't do the figure justice, It looks WAY better in person. Almost identical to the prototype, which is rare....100% satisfied.

I really need to pick this up....great centerpiece for a coffee table ha

I just got this today from Outlandct.com. They had both the sets but i likes this one the best. Its kind of cool my Predators are eyeing I think they might be afraid of it.
Anton you need to get a man cave My wife never goes in there unless its to find me.

Back