NECA Exorcist Box Set Finally being Released!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine regan on the way!!!!
btw,post some retailer pics.

Awesome! Thanks very much for posting pictures and restoring my faith (pun intended) that this boxset will actually be released.
Are you in the US or overseas, by the way?

136_36826_53c52be87fac2da.jpg

136_36826_e41b2fdd7488b39.jpg

136_36826_b5fdb3f968f7a30.jpg

136_36826_b2bf2b323887720.jpg

136_36826_26c5324a1bf61aa.jpg

136_36826_3ca7ead12f8149e.jpg

136_36826_7a445affb391645.jpg

136_36826_88dd54dea99fa11.jpg

NECA Exorcist Box Set finally !!!! I'll rate it for 7.2/10.:lol

Face looks off, too cartoony. I don't see Linda's likeness in this at all...

Kinda disappointing...The Bobblehead owns this.

Hey! The teaser said "Plays actual dialogue & sound from the movie."

So where's the dialogue??

Great pics, DARK-SIDE!
Thanks.
I'll agree that the head seems off. I think it has a lot to do with the action feature. The hair was sculpted to fit loosely so the head can spin. I think if the hair was different and fit closer to the head, it would be a huge improvement. I own the headknocker and that's definitely a better headsculpt. Either way, I'm still buying 2 of this boxset.

It was announced somewhere before the figure stocked, I can't find the link. But Neca really did confirm that the dialoge synch was removed, not only that it was also originally planned that the figure would also let the bed have and vibrating feature like the death row marv figure. But I'm perfectly fine with the final outcome since this is figure is by far the one of the last decent figures of the dieing cult classics line.

Last edited:
If by some miracle this toy makes it to the toy aisles of Toys R Us, I am sure all they want people to hear is tubular bells and not such delightful sayings as "lick me" and "Did you see what she did? Your c----ling daughter.":monkey3. Thats prolly why the dialog was "cut".:dunno

If by some miracle this toy makes it to the toy aisles of Toys R Us, I am sure all they want people to hear is tubular bells and not such delightful sayings as "lick me" and "Did you see what she did? Your c----ling daughter.":monkey3. Thats prolly why the dialog was "cut".:dunno

I would pay money to see a child press the button on this, in front of their mom at TRU and hear "JESUS ____ ME! ____ ME JESUS!"

Sure, I'd love some of the saltier dialogue, but they've could've gone with cleaner stuff:

"Merriiiiiiiin!"

"Keep away! The sow is mine!"

"What a lovely day for an exorcism."

etc.

Back