NECA Exorcist Box Set Finally being Released!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
passing on the figure, picking up the Bobblehead when i see one.

I have every NECA HORROR Bobblehead-Knocker, except Reagan and the Facehugger Alien.

If anyone has an ALIEN facehugger bobble that they wanna sell, please lemme know.

It's not out until October. I just pre-ordered one from Big Bad ToyStore.

If it indeed has actual movie dialogue, I hope they use choice lines, even if they are foul.

LOL I'm with GrueSam and Teemu. I'll never own any Exorcist figure. It's one of my favorite horror flix, but there's just something so "not right" about it, (which is why it still resonates so powerfully after almost 40 years), that I find myself having a harder and harder time taking the DVD out to watch.

The fact that I grew up in a house where "funny things" happened probably has something to do with it. And all those movies and Twilight Zone episodes with evil toys coming to life. I'd endlessly be checking to see if the figure had moved of it's own volition. Dracula fig shifts, fine. Alien fig changes position, no problem. A possessed Linda Blair? I'd run and crash through the wall like Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
I read the book as a teenager. Alone in the house. At night. Big mistake...

When I got to the part where the mother was investigating mysterious sounds in the attic, something in our house fell over with a loud *CRASH!* I damned near wet the couch.

I'd love a PF of a Regan, but this will do for know, I've already got a spot next to the SpiderWalk Regan ;)

I can't wait for this, I'm trying to get a Linda Blair Lifecast so I can make a lifesize spinning head prop but the postage to the UK cost is killing me :'(

I'm debating on this one. I wonder if they'll ever make one of her in a premium format? That would make a great collector's piece.

Last edited:
Film is awesome, but it's incredibly scary. I didn't even bought the dvd, just can't stand the thought of having it :) It's the whole possession - demonic stuff that scares me the most :S

I have the bobble-head which spooks me everytime I walk past it. I'm definitely getting at least 2 of this boxset. The sculpt is fantastic and makes such an awesome looking display piece.
This fall will be a dream for "The Exorcist" fans. I just received an email from Warner Bros. advertising that on September 30, the movie will be released for 1-night only event across movie theaters nationwide. Then come October 5th, the movie will be released on Blu-Ray. Finally, NECA's boxset should also see a late Sept./ early Oct. release.
I am so ready to keep my eyes covered for this movie!

Last edited:
I hope the Sept. 30 release is the original cut and not the Special Edition. As usual, I was unimpressed by the SE when it came out a few years ago.

The way this movie creeps people out to this day is a testament to how great filmaking used to be. That new movie The Last Exorcism doesn't look scary in the least, they tried something similar to the spider walk. Hollywood has become pathetic, run by uninspired hacks like Eli Roth.

I thought this film was too poisoning to watch. Looks cool though I guess..

That's what makes this the best horror movie in history in my opinion. :rock

Whenever a film says in the header "Scary as the Exorist" you know it's probably a fail flick. :lol

I made a thread about this before and no one seemed to care. If you want a haunting and interesting read then check this out.

https://www.strangemag.com/exorcistpage1.html

Basically this guy tracked down the actual boy that The Exorcist was based off of. He put a ton of research into this article. It is a fairly long read but it's awesome and the end is really neat.

Back