NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that means its on the way from China and is expected in the US in 4-6 weeks which means November for the UK.

I'd be amazed if they made any humans. Seems more likely it'll be a full BD Robocop, they haven't made that yet. That might even have Weller's likeness now, since HT appears to have it.

6389480569_ddfc5cfdce_z.jpg

I'd be amazed if they made any humans. Seems more likely it'll be a full BD Robocop, they haven't made that yet. That might even have Weller's likeness now, since HT appears to have it.

A full BD? Which one would that be? I have the BD they released awhile back and I really like it especially since Ed-209 is coming out. I'm pretty sure they stated that they don't have the rights to Weller since it costs money but who knows that could have changed.

It would be nice to get Lewis and Clarence. Clarence with a cobra assault cannon would be amazing. A **** Jones would go well with the Ed 209.

A full battle-damaged would be how he appears in the last act of the movie. No helmet or chin/neck guard and bullet holes in his arms and legs, not to mention giant damage to the chest.

Movie accurate, not just the one with brown paint slapped on him like before.

We've wanted this since Day One but the rights were a problem. But as mentioned, maybe things have changed. Hot Toys is doing it. And it took like 2 years or so to get around to ED 209 and we were told that wasn't gonna happen either, so hopefully this will come true as well.

Full BD with Cobra cannon. I'd buy that for a dollar.

To be fair the previous BD figure wasn't just brown paint, the damage was sculpted onto his arms and legs and his black midsection. I think its the Post ED-209 & Post shot up by police damage.

To be fair the previous BD figure wasn't just brown paint, the damage was sculpted onto his arms and legs and his black midsection. I think its the Post ED-209 & Post shot up by police damage.

I think that is probably the release we will be seeing although I could see them doing a human Alex Murphy and Lewis double pack and possibly Clarence although the latter is purely wishful thinking on my part.

Maybe they meant stuff from the new Robocop movie?

Its definitely not the new Robocop movie because many people asked if they were doing anything for it and Randy said no they have no interest in it. There is also no interest in the other Robocop movies. I think he said the 87 Robocop is sacred and that is probably the only ones they're going to do. I've seen a bunch of people ask for the Kain robot but he said no to those. I'm really hoping its some human characters, I don't need another variation of Robocop unless its unmasked.

Its definitely not the new Robocop movie because many people asked if they were doing anything for it and Randy said no they have no interest in it. There is also no interest in the other Robocop movies. I think he said the 87 Robocop is sacred and that is probably the only ones they're going to do. I've seen a bunch of people ask for the Kain robot but he said no to those. I'm really hoping its some human characters, I don't need another variation of Robocop unless its unmasked.

Never say never again. I think a Robocain will sell well among fans if they decide to go for it. They did Ed so anything can happen. And there are not many Robocains out there. I love the first part and like the second one a lot, even to buy a Robocain, from the second part on its all downhill

Robocain would be the only thing I'd go for after ED and the 3 versions of Robocop I bought.

Clarence would be funny and kinda cool though.

Cheers for the info buddy.

I would be up for a Kain Robocop II and hopefully NECA see sense and make him.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/388732397379788800

I thought robocain was alright. I didn't like the second movie that much. It was okay. Robocop 87 was really special. There is a lot that went into that movie that made it great. Robocop 2 was essentially riding on the coattails of the first movie. It wasn't the worst movie ever but I personally don't feel its as special as Robocop 1.

I don't like the new look for Robocop in the upcoming movie. I was looking at the Play Arts pics at NYCC and I hate the new black suit. The first version of the suit doesn't look too bad but I think the black suit looks awful. The only design I like from the new movie is ED-209.

If they had not butchered Frank Millers original script Robocop 2 could have been a great sequel.

I just want some one to deliver a beautiful remastered Blu Ray of the original film to go with all these awesome figures. Robocop is still one of my all time favourite films and deserves it.

Robocop II was an ok movie but for me it doesn't get the right to stand by the original.

Lets face it is the best of the sequels and everything that came after it by quite some distance so I will at least credit it for that.

I would like NECA to just release RoboCain and maybe a Robocop 2 pack set. Maybe have Robocop with the Assault Rifle he uses on Cain near the end of the movie.

Back