NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks 1/6 to me.

That's what I'm thinking too. Which means it would be for a 7" figure product. That Joker figure is just under the 6th line of that slat wall for the shelving. Those Apes figures are the same size. Those are the 2-ups for their 7" line, so they're roughly 12".

It's just like this,

terminator-police-station-assault-t-800-neca-toy-fair-2011-01_480_poster.jpg

But then these guys last year are almost 9 lines tall.

hasbro-toy-fair-2013-neca-display-12.jpg

Weird.

Their THOR prototype at last years Toy Fair was 12" as well, but it turned out to be 18".

Yup, that's true. I thought that was weird too. "2-ups" or prototypes in general are usually bigger than the final product. Doesn't really make sense to have a sample that's smaller. :lol

I know NECA says it can't happen because of Mattel and DCD, but I'd be down for NECA 7" versions of '89 Batman and TDK Joker. Imagine those alongside the upcoming DCD Batman: Animated Series figures!

Yup, that's true. I thought that was weird too. "2-ups" or prototypes in general are usually bigger than the final product. Doesn't really make sense to have a sample that's smaller. :lol

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

I hope if it is 1/4 scale,it's the same size as enterbay.if the sculpts good I'll swap 1 of mine out

Just waiting for MonkeyRobotMaster to recast this and add hair and sell it for $300 bucks , then claim its completely resculpted

Love it you steak the honest truth but he's not the only one who does it.

Interesting to say the least and I hope NECA does a good job on him.

I may be interested in him so I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Here's a photo of him
ysa9a6e4.jpg

And some info...
"This figure stands about 18″ tall and features lifelike detail, interchangeable hands, and all of his dangerous weapons like a knife, pistol, and machine gun."

I'm kinda mixed on the prototype photo. It's definitely not bad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks alright. Kinda reminds me of the DX01 with different hair.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Good comparison, I think it's the way the make-up is done. It's very clean looking compared to other Joker figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure is a definite order for me.. was hoping NECA had one in the pipeline! :rock

Back