NECA damage report

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortnox

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anyone here whos having or has had problems with NECA stuff breaking right out of the package should say so right in this topic so we can get them to address the problem and take us seriously. Im so sick and tired of NECA pulling stunts on people that buy their stuff only to find that its broken or looks like crap right out of the packet because they use bad quality plastic and blind people to paint. Everyone I know has problems with their stuff and NECA keeps telling us they have fixed this or are using a new factory but nothing ever changes and now I think they are just laughing at us by making inferior crap that a 2 year old could break. Lets let them know that we arent going to tolerate them selling us junk anymore. NECA you get a big fat F for quality and you better listen to your fans before you go out of business. Listen to your loyal fans.

T-1000 Galleria & Pescadero escape, T2 line. Brittle joints. Most of the 11 I bought broke, some of them in multiple places. I have doubts that heating of joints would have averted this in the T-1000s case or that it would have been any kind of permanent solution.

Did they do the Bioshock figures? My buddy got one on the nurse looking things and it was just a all around pos and broke.

Fartknox/Selectiv is a troll...plain and simple.

Just read ANY post he's ever made.

My Elder Predator and Classic Predator (both Series 3), both broke their left elbow at the slightest touch.

Have over a dozen Neca figures (mostly their videogame stuff and Predators) and never broke anything.

Seriously...how does a kid like this take 5 months off and then come back with a crap thread like this?

Banned?

In jail?

Edit: :rotfl

Last edited:
My 7" Alien figure broke right out of the package along with my 18" Robocop. But it's cheap toy crack anyways so go figure.

No problems with the 19" Predator though.

Oh yeah I had a Classic Alien break at the elbow, wonky jaw on the other one from the predator 2 pack though I can let that slide. And my masked P1 7" also broke at the elbow as soon as I attempted investigative movement.

Ok...I'll cool it, but I won't be the last.

This guy has been a thorn in alot of people's sides for quite a while.

Anyone here whos having or has had problems with NECA stuff breaking right out of the package should say so right in this topic so we can get them to address the problem and take us seriously. Im so sick and tired of NECA pulling stunts on people that buy their stuff only to find that its broken or looks like crap right out of the packet because they use bad quality plastic and blind people to paint. Everyone I know has problems with their stuff and NECA keeps telling us they have fixed this or are using a new factory but nothing ever changes and now I think they are just laughing at us by making inferior crap that a 2 year old could break. Lets let them know that we arent going to tolerate them selling us junk anymore. NECA you get a big fat F for quality and you better listen to your fans before you go out of business. Listen to your loyal fans.

Here: https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS

Have fun. :wave

I've had no problems with any of my NECA figs.

I give them a huge A for sculpt and quality.

GREAT JOB NECA!

BRING ON MORE OF YOUR AWESOME FIGS!

Ive had my T1000 Galleria Mall, GoW Marcus from Delta Squad Box Set both break at the elbow joint right out of the package (which made me turn into action figure repairman) My NECA TMNT Don came with his leg joint not properly fixed (fixed that up). The NECA Warrior Alien from Aliens came with a broken ankle, so did the CLassic Alien with broken ankle, elbow and knee right out of the package...

Repaired all of them NOT by supergluing but they are very articulate
I have lots of NECA Stuff specially all the Predators series figures they have done and none have broken out of the package...

Its true I always hope the figure Im getting doesnt have stuck joints or broken parts most of the time, but I guess it comes with anything thats mass produced be it NECA, or even Hot Toys for that matter

Back