Action Figure NECA CONTRA figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

lCvXSEY.jpg

Two pack

9F1LlIX.jpg

One of my favorite games. If they weren't in such weird, attempted NES graphic colors, they would be a buy for me. Would also like to get Ikari Warriors figures, but ideally from their King of Fighters designs.

Guy shilling for them is pretty annoying. . .

One of my favorite games. If they weren't in such weird, attempted NES graphic colors, they would be a buy for me. Would also like to get Ikari Warriors figures, but ideally from their King of Fighters designs.

Guy shilling for them is pretty annoying. . .

Yeah, this is the ultimate Ikari warrior:

This was a instabuy for me My favorite nes game ever!!!!! I actually bought the iOS version of this a few years ago not bad.

But...that's how they look in the game?:lol
Sorta, but they both have black hair in the game, and just a few little dots on the side of their pants. Here, they go with the images from the cartridge/box for the general designs, but then do wacky colored digital camo colors for their pants. Doesn't really work for me, because it doesn't work as a fully NES version or a fully realistic box art version. I'm assuming they'll do box design repaints at some point, though.

Yeah, this is the ultimate Ikari warrior:

And don't forget this guy:

Ralf96.gif

5688-354625224.jpg

Sorta, but they both have black hair in the game, and just a few little dots on the side of their pants. Here, they go with the images from the cartridge/box for the general designs, but then do wacky colored digital camo colors for their pants. Doesn't really work for me, because it doesn't work as a fully NES version or a fully realistic box art version. I'm assuming they'll do box design repaints at some point, though.

I get that. You're right about the head sculpts looking like the box art, but they didn't just have the blond and dark hair on the cover, don't forget the start page which is part of the game.

szF21Yr.jpg

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 14m14 minutes ago

NEWSFLASH - Contra is finally cleared by Konami and will ship from China soon. In stores by Sept is my best guess :)

Going to have to do a head swap on these guys since the colors are wrong.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Back