NECA Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
So this is the image of the one item they have displayed... and if I'm not mistaken isn't this just the resin kit thats been around for years?

IMG_2346.JPG

I have no idea, but thats one of the Conan's I want in SS PF form ... :monkey1

Conan is just badass... its hard to mess him up. I really hope someone shows him some 1/6 love :rock

So this is the image of the one item they have displayed... and if I'm not mistaken isn't this just the resin kit thats been around for years?

IMG_2346.JPG

****ing Hell!!! This is exactly one I want in PF!!! SIDESHOW I HOPE YOU ARE NOTICING THIS!!!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

It does look a bit familiar, but still...

That and the sword workout stuff he did with the ocean behind him, are the two most iconic images I have of him with the sword. This is a cool fig/statue for sure. I wonder if we see any posable figures too. I mean, they do cool Hulks and other muscled figures that use interesting articulation, so Conan should be possible.

(Much less a rubber ARNOLD body figure...)

Anyway, cool stuff!

I really like NECA's sculpts, I just hope they start going with resin pieces more often. If they get into the statue making buisiness they can make booku bucks.

They've got another figure being shown... a badass pit fighter version :rock

Looks sweet, but imagine how much more badass it'd be if he were on a HT muscular body :drool
DSCN6950.JPG

Back