Action Figure NECA: Blade Runner 2049 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait for those two to show up. Joi would be so amazing, and they could get multiple uses out of a mold... Or do a two pack with K sans jacket, or blue jacket, or Battle Damaged etc... So much id still love to have out of this line

image.jpeg

The Paint looks really good in the pictures posted. These are only 7" figures, you can't expect excellent paint apps.

When I look at some of NECA's work I SO wish they would at least throw their hat in the ring with 1/6. Some of their sculpts are the best of the actors they represent. These look good but I'll probably just grab them on clearance like I did with series 1.

Cant wait for those two to show up. Joi would be so amazing, and they could get multiple uses out of a mold... Or do a two pack with K sans jacket, or blue jacket, or Battle Damaged etc... So much id still love to have out of this line

Fully agreed. They could do also do a Sapper Morton and reuse K with his coat closed and the collar up.

Blue jacket?

Well, actually there is one more NECA piece to the line but oddly enough it’s illegal to possess in the United States
6b053b3ddb1a01291daca60fc55458f8.jpg

67321f2c143b8794b52d3fcd5a3edb47.jpg

cd4e8a7d74d326ae67bee8a4204ff6e9.jpg

In the United States, federal law and regulations indicate that all toy guns transported or imported into the country must have a 6mm-wide blaze orange tip or a blaze orange stripe 1-inch (2.54 centimeters) thick on both sides of the barrel.

I saw a tweet from Randy saying a Joi figure is unlikely. So yeah, probably dead.

I think it was probably set in stone that they would do 2 lines and call it a wrap. I mean outside of Joi and perhaps a variant of K (bloody and damaged coat), there's not a whole lot more they can offer other the characters they've given us. The next thing outside of that would be the original movie but based on what Randy has said, the licensing complications means it's not going to happen.

Saying that, even if the sales aren't strong I don't look at the entire wave as a tactical miscalculation on NECA's part. Compared to something like the Preacher line, which was a baffling choice to begin with and completely flopped out the gate, these are some damn good figures with some of the best human likeness they've done on a 7" inch line next to their Dutch, Sarah Connor and Vasquez sculpts.

I'm picking up wave 2 as soon as they hit the UK.

Wave 2 with Wallace and Luv is up on Neca’s eBay store. Glad they got these out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the United States, federal law and regulations indicate that all toy guns transported or imported into the country must have a 6mm-wide blaze orange tip or a blaze orange stripe 1-inch (2.54 centimeters) thick on both sides of the barrel.

Just how ‘permanently attached’ is that blaster to the base?

Just how ‘permanently attached’ is that blaster to the base?
I can't tell from the picture either. Here's the link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product...0-f26e-42e8-a6ed-e874437197b4&pf_rd_i=desktop
Sorry if link is not working - It's on Amazon JP under ブレードランナー 2049 日本限定プレミアムBOX
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6rxnPshGs

I also found a review on this blaster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxyCxAquK-o
(Not recommend removing from stand)

Back