Action Figure NECA: Blade Runner 2049 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inferior my ass. I love the original and 2049 is far better.
But you also liked "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" and "Da Farce Awakens".
That means your taste is a mess and your opinion is not the best indication of how good the movie is. :lol

... and that's why they're called "opinions" :)

So when you said "2049 won't be revered or remembered ..." you meant to say "won't be revered or remembered" by YOU. I plan to be both revering and remembering this cinematic masterwork for years to come! :)

2049 was excellent. One of the best sci fi films I've ever seen.

So when you said "2049 won't be revered or remembered ..." you meant to say "won't be revered or remembered" by YOU. I plan to be both revering and remembering this cinematic masterwork for years to come! :)

No, no; I meant exactly what I wrote. My view is that it's a very good film, but won't become a revered film in the way the first one is. That's all. Anyone who is fascinated by Blade Runner knows how far and wide it's influence went, and how it almost become a shorthand for certain things, artistically. That's what I'm talking about, not a "I ME YOU". Either way, I guess we'll see over the next decade or so whether 2049 does become culturally revered or not, won't we?

On the plus side, hoping to see it in IMAX this weekend, which should be a good opportunity to just look at it properly this viewing, and let the narrative take a backseat.

Stayed out of this thread until I saw the movie. Just perfection.
I have Velvet Morning's Deckard, Roy, Rachel (a second Rachel with black suit), and Pris. I'd definitely be interested in 1:6 figures from 2049--K, Luv, Joi (regular and Purple Wig), and Wallace.

No, no; I meant exactly what I wrote. My view is that it's a very good film, but won't become a revered film in the way the first one is. That's all. Anyone who is fascinated by Blade Runner knows how far and wide it's influence went, and how it almost become a shorthand for certain things, artistically. That's what I'm talking about, not a "I ME YOU". Either way, I guess we'll see over the next decade or so whether 2049 does become culturally revered or not, won't we?

Well...no...it seems you just clarified that "your view" is that it will not be revered versus your previous statement that "it will not be revered." Not looking to be the semantics police but since you were pointing out the importance of separating opinion from fact I wanted to make sure that it was being applied evenly.

7wKKW0q.jpg

Back