NECA Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn 1/4 Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So recently Randy said Arkham Joker is definitely an option but nothing's planned. I would assume this is Randy playing us again but if they don't do an Arkham Joker I would be pretty pissed, especially since they're doing Harley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So recently Randy said Arkham Joker is definitely an option but nothing's planned. I would assume this is Randy playing us again but if they don't do an Arkham Joker I would be pretty pissed, especially since they're doing Harley.

He already said he wants to do Another Joker, so thats a good sign.

I hope one day they surprise everyone and make Nicholson Joker. Pony up the cash for the license/likeness rights and make an iconic figure already.

I hope one day they surprise everyone and make Nicholson Joker. Pony up the cash for the license/likeness rights and make an iconic figure already.

Maybe sad to say once Jack dies....

Any word on this figure? Isn't Harley supposed arrive next month?

Nothing has been said about her since the reveal. She is supposed to be shipping next month though.

Nothing on her on the NECA Calendar yet. Hoping her and Donnie get released by August

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Here's a new look at Harley!
e38a1d609aef549a2c03c0cd10ac2154.jpg
cbef9bcea302c13ba3aae594682e7cd7.jpg

Updated Harley is shipping on October 10th.

Also Neca said that Arkham Joker is likely next....

I hope you are right. It always made me sad he never got any love really save for the dcc figure

DCC and Play Arts Kai are the only ones I can think of.

I just can't wait for this 1/4 Arkham Joker. It's definitely happening, it's just a matter of when he's coming.

I just can't wait for this 1/4 Arkham Joker. It's definitely happening, it's just a matter of when he's coming.

Mattel did an arkham city version. Sadly I own it...
bad5930b0a3367c18983e6627c825508.jpg

NECA will blow all those away just like they did with thier Arkham City Harely

Back