NECA Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn 1/4 Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA-AC-Harley-001.jpg
NECA-AC-Harley-002.jpg
NECA-AC-Harley-003.jpg

• 25 points of articulation
  • 18" tall
  • Multiple interchangeable hands
  • Two Guns
  • Metal Chain Wallet
  • Baseball Bat.

Release date is July.

Interesting...I imagine I'll be Harleyed out this year and this is her most NSFworkshelf outfit so I'll probably pass. But I like the universe expansion just wish the outfit was different.

Wow, didn't see this coming. Def tempting but would prefer and most likely only pick up the asylum nurse get up. But first and foremost an Asylum/City bats and Joker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am as surprised as some of you here, but it makes sense if NECA's trying to catch the wave of Harley's rising popularity and the Suicide Squad movie hype. Sculpt looks good and it seems that there's not much that requires delicate paint app that NECA could mess up in mass production. Might get one, I just hope that AC Batman and Joker are on the horizon as well!

Here's the pics of the figure again:
8248934de2aab0997ad1fe03846030b7.jpg
f5d16fcdc27c5b2de31c0cf3cf06643a.jpg
f30925aafa0faaa13d88afde55cf1ee5.jpg

All told, I like it. I wish the face sculpt wasn't so bland though. I like a little mania in my Harley facial sculpts. I think Margot Robbie really captures the essence of Harley when she is smiling that big, toothy grin. Harley is all about having a good time and if that involves playing whack-a-mole with the Dark Knight's noggin then all the better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neca has stated they want to do both Asylum and City Batman. Joker is only a matter of time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Neca has stated they want to do both Asylum and City Batman. Joker is only a matter of time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to those. I know it's a long shot, but I'd love Arkham City Nightwing, Robin, and Catwoman as well.

I'm looking forward to those. I know it's a long shot, but I'd love Arkham City Nightwing, Robin, and Catwoman as well.

Never say never they said no to Harley years ago and now look... Its more than what Hot Toys is doing....

NECA seems like they don't like doing what other companies are doing in terms of what characters get released. Its why we got Batman Begins costume vs the TDK costume.TDK costume was done by everyone several times where has Batman Begins only has a few releases. Iron man was probably the only exception because he just makes way too much money for them.

I can definitely see them releasing an Arkham City Joker down the line, especially if they just did HQ. Neca really need to make an Animated series 1/4 line. My dream 1/4 from NECA would be Darth Vader, Btas Characters, a comic book Magneto, comic book Wolverine, and Lich King.

NECA seems like they don't like doing what other companies are doing in terms of what characters get released. Its why we got Batman Begins costume vs the TDK costume.TDK costume was done by everyone several times where has Batman Begins only has a few releases. Iron man was probably the only exception because he just makes way too much money for them.

I can definitely see them releasing an Arkham City Joker down the line, especially if they just did HQ. Neca really need to make an Animated series 1/4 line. My dream 1/4 from NECA would be Darth Vader, Btas Characters, a comic book Magneto, comic book Wolverine, and Lich King.

Neca wont touch Star Wars Randy has expressed this many times. He's a fan of it but ya know. They will eventually do the Dark Knight Costume I'm sure of it. Arkham Joker is a given at this point. Pretty sad with in 2 years they have already put out soon to be 4 batman arkham figures and it took Hot Toys 2 years just to do ONE Batman. I have more faith in NECA doing an Arkham Joker and Arkham Knight than I do with HT.

Neca wont touch Star Wars Randy has expressed this many times. He's a fan of it but ya know. They will eventually do the Dark Knight Costume I'm sure of it. Arkham Joker is a given at this point. Pretty sad with in 2 years they have already put out soon to be 4 batman arkham figures and it took Hot Toys 2 years just to do ONE Batman. I have more faith in NECA doing an Arkham Joker and Arkham Knight than I do with HT.

An Arkham Knight from NECA would be a thing of beauty. I'm really hoping that gets made now.

Some of my NECA 1/4 scale wishes, focused on Batman (if only all of them can happen!):

Batman from Arkham Asylum and/or Arkham City
Deathstroke from Arkham Origins
Bane from any of the Arkham Games
Arkham Knight/Red Hood from Arkham Knight
Batgirl from Arkham Knight
Batman Returns Keaton Batman and Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman
Bruce Timm Animated Batman (in blue and grey and black and grey)

:panic:

Back