NECA: An American Werewolf In London: Kesslerwolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had thought these had run their course in the stores. I actually made the decision not to buy one when I ran across it in a local Target. Well, my wife and I make the foolish decision last night to brave the blizzard for some last minute Christmas shopping and I see another one at the same Target (they had been gone since early Autumn). I picked it up for $30 just for the unlikeliness of it all.
image_50406657.JPG

Well cool, but I’m surprised they didn’t go with the Jack “fresh kill” look with the dangly flesh!
Insta buy for me too.
Just still dreaming of a Rob Bottin Howling werewolf.
C’mon NECA, make it happen!

I'm surprised to see Jack and David, never thought they'd make those two even with the zombie/ghost version of Jack and the nightmare hospital head sculpt of David. I strongly believe Neca will do another variant of ghost Jack later, with fresh wounds.

I'm surprised to see Jack and David, never thought they'd make those two even with the zombie/ghost version of Jack and the nightmare hospital head sculpt of David. I strongly believe Neca will do another variant of ghost Jack later, with fresh wounds.
Agreed. They could repaint the apartment look with blood and it could easily pass as the hospital.

Back