NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DvPTeVqU0AEoEiu

Terrific line. Doesn't even include stuff like the eggs, facehugger tubes, sentry guns, Hadley's hope sign. And as it's an ongoing line it can only get better.

Terrific line. Doesn't even include stuff like the eggs, facehugger tubes, sentry guns, Hadley's hope sign. And as it's an ongoing line it can only get better.

Totally agreed! Cant wait to see whats to come and how the catalog shot will look in a few more years.

If they released movie Apone with that face I could be happy enough if they can't use the real likeness of the late Al Matthews. Better something than nothing.

And great looking figures. I so want to collect them, but money...money money money...and having to pay inflated ebay prices for the ones released so far were I to go down that road.

Well, we know they've previously gotten likeness rights for Tom Skeritt and Veronica Cartwright. One or both of those in Nostromo fatigues therefore seem possible. I'd also like to see another version of Ripley from her escape to the shuttle, I'm no expert on her various changes of look in the first film but I don't think the existing figures cover everything.

There's a new Big Chap? Like with a proper Giger-style headsculpt?

We can only hope! Especially after seeing what Mafex is doing, the shortcomings of NECA's Big Chap headsculpt are just too apparent.

To answer your first question, nothing's been shown yet, but there have been past tweets that basically confirm it will be part of the 40th anniversary line this year. I expect it will sport the new articulation that NECA's given to their ALIENS warriors... but aside from that, tough to say if they'll improve anything else. The dome will likely look better than the milky white dome of the initial series 2 release. My bet is that they also follow the format of their prior Ultimate xenos and include an ALIEN styled egg (hopefully closed, but probably not) and a chestburster or facehugger.

Well, if they don't change the damned factories and use harder plastic to make them, it won't really matter what type of improvements they make...
Will I buy it? Of course I will, I'm a sucker for anything Alien, but I'm not expecting much.

Dallas in air duct would be cool. I just hope that if they do another Lambert, they don't do one of her scream/whine moments, which will make for an odd headsculpt imho!

Ash ????? probably never... :(

That was me asking. I am very direct with Randy. And I really want a figure of Dallas with torch and flamethrower.

I see you followed up and got confirmation that they still have Tom Skerrit's likeness rights. I think that might aswell be confirmation of a Nostromo Dallas. With other things he has said it definitely seems like we can expect more than just another Big Chap (still hate that name but everyone's using it so....)

Back