NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why Won't Target carry aliens . I understand them not carrying predator because of the upcoming film but they should at least carry Aliens

They probably won't start until the Ultimate Alien Warrior eventually comes out.

Exactly. They probably don't want to stock shelves with year old product at this point (literally. Wasn't the Aliens weapon set the most recent offering? That was September of last year 11 months ago).

Probably same with Predator. Been ages since any new waves hit. As soon as something new is actually out, it will probably be there on the shelf.

Exactly. They probably don't want to stock shelves with year old product at this point (literally. Wasn't the Aliens weapon set the most recent offering? That was September of last year 11 months ago).

Probably same with Predator. Been ages since any new waves hit. As soon as something new is actually out, it will probably be there on the shelf.

But they are selling Godzilla that are dated :dunno

More main-stream? Even walmart has always kept godzilla in stock.
Who knows, but I'm sure we will get the new products as they actually come out.

38676809_287470845138755_4659778785875329024_n.jpg

They're re-releasing the Queen again if you're looking for her. I think this is the 3rd time?

I don't know if it been talked about recently but are the NECA sellers from china still selling bootleg figures or are some official. They seem to be getting them a lot quicker now for them be total bootlegs so are some just factory extras? Being in the UK and having to buy most figures online can be expensive and making sure there legit but not overpriced is very hard work. The reason I'm posting in this thread is I am looking to go back a fill a few holes in my Alien collection and 2 of the ones I need are Lambert & Vasquez BDUs and they seem frequent from China.

I don't know if it been talked about recently but are the NECA sellers from china still selling bootleg figures or are some official. They seem to be getting them a lot quicker now for them be total bootlegs so are some just factory extras? Being in the UK and having to buy most figures online can be expensive and making sure there legit but not overpriced is very hard work. The reason I'm posting in this thread is I am looking to go back a fill a few holes in my Alien collection and 2 of the ones I need are Lambert & Vasquez BDUs and they seem frequent from China.

It's funny you mentioned this, 'cause I recently had a strange experience with a Chinese seller which happens to have a British operation as well. This guy has Alien Covenant Xenos and Kratos figures almost better than the original. I thought he's got mixed lots but no - pretty much everything he sells is bootleg. In terms of quality, I have to tell you it is much higher than what we used to see before on this market.

Back