NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Resurrection Alien will be mine. And it's Kenner Drake. The likeness doesn't look right even from here. (I'm prepared to be wrong, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in...)

Resurrection Xeno and Newborn look great from distance. Especially the Xeno. Looking forward to more details. Instant purchase in any case.

37417444_1769638059798907_4010008898948825088_n.jpg

That Resurrection wave looks awesome so far; definite buy. Ripley's appearance in Alien Resurrection is my personal favourite of the series. I'm glad to see Drake, though whether I buy that figure depends on exactly how "Kenner-ized" he is.

Well Kenner Drake was one of my favorite Kenner figures along with their version of Hicks.
It's not the Drake I wanted to see, but its a definite buy for me.

I think Drake and Bishop were two of the first Kenner marines I got back in the day, though my memory could be wrong - I have no idea what order they were released in or if they all came out at once.

It's tempting to collect them but I'd have to track down Kenner Ripley, Vasquez, Gorilla and Mantis Aliens - that in turn would make me look at the Kenner Predators I've been ignoring. :slap

Neca will be sold at Target guys! Twitter confirmed!

Can’t wait to get sales on upcoming Pred and Alien figures :lol

I e been going to various sites and I can't find any more pics of the Aliens displayed. I will get the Alien from AR but not sure on the rest. Possibly Ripley to be a completist to have her from all 4 films but AR is not part of my personal Alien canon. I love the design of the Aliens from the film but that's all I'll give it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back