NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’ll just wait for the new waves to show up at Target. No need to rush out and preorder online just yet.

Anyone going to do the same :lecture

I think I’ll just wait for the new waves to show up at Target. No need to rush out and preorder online just yet.

Anyone going to do the same :lecture

I'm doing the same. For once I can pick out the best paint apps. More important for Ripley obviously but hopefully I can get one without one eye spotting coons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget how slow Target is at rolling things out. I wouldn't expect merchandise until the end of September / October.

Wait. Who does the trumbone or saxophone belong to ?!

spaceburster.jpg

I hope Target is better at stocking NECA toys then my local TRU was. I know it must vary from store to store because I saw pics online of the NECA section at other TRUs and they were awesome. My store, however, never had anything but a couple of ancient peg warmers

1979 Alien eggs might be coming for the 40th anniversary. Perhaps these will have a greater quantity of sealed eggs as would definitely be more appropriate. Only one was ever seen open in the movie.

So has it been said what's going on with the warrior aliens?

I think it was just factory-related delays. Dunno if we heard anything more specific.

Only one was ever seen open in the movie.
i wouldn't be so sure.

HCUNij4.jpg

XorsBOX.jpg

lots of open eggs lying horisontally? or just weirdly drawn shadows (because i guess it was a drawing and not an actual chamber)?...
(they're lying horisontally for sure, i guess it meant they were dead and didn't have any roots left to hold vertically)

Well looks like Target might only carry upcoming Alien waves, so far, I’ve only seen Horror figures and Godzilla, not even the older Alien figures are there :pfft:

i wouldn't be so sure.

HCUNij4.jpg

XorsBOX.jpg

lots of open eggs lying horisontally? or just weirdly drawn shadows (because i guess it was a drawing and not an actual chamber)?...
(they're lying horisontally for sure, i guess it meant they were dead and didn't have any roots left to hold vertically)

Maybe, these are a different type of eggs...

its a head sculpt / trophy with some extras. I think it could need some color corrections. The sculpt of the head looks nice to me.
Untitl890809ed-5.jpg

Untitl85758790809ed-5.jpg
1/1 vs 1/4

Why Won't Target carry aliens . I understand them not carrying predator because of the upcoming film but they should at least carry Aliens

Back