NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they would go the route of a multi-pack or something of the Alien crew - released in twos or threes - rather than individual figures that would probably sit on the shelf, which is what I'd be afraid of. I prefer individual figures...maybe if they included more accessories or something to help them sell. I don't know how the rights to a likeness of John Hurt would work now that he has passed. I would love it though if we saw more Nostromo crew.

For a while now I've thought If they ever do Brett and Parker it's a two pack for certain as one to get both out of the way in one shot but also, you kind of think of them as being a pair rather than single tbh.

Other than that for Alien the big surprise for me would be if they make Ash or a plain clothed Dallas or Lambert.

For the Marine side of things I see def Dietrich and Drake being the next just in terms of screen time and recognition from fans of that film. The wild card would be Ferro or Spunkmier.

I think Burke getting made before say, Drake, pretty much makes it unpredictable which characters get made before which others.

But at this point we do know that Drake is next, unless they managed to keep something else under wraps.

I'd rather they make a figure of that weak, hussy, drop-ship pilot than overrated Drake or simulation drop Gorman.
tenor.gif

For the Marine side of things I see def Dietrich and Drake being the next just in terms of screen time and recognition from fans of that film. The wild card would be Ferro or Spunkmier.
I could see them doing Dietrich after Drake (might be able to reuse some of Vasquez’s tooling), but after Drake, I really want to see Crowe and Wierzbowski.

It’s weird reading everyone’s wishlist, hands down for me is drake and I would feel complete. Vas and drake ripping up the room was one of my favorite scenes. I had to be about 12yrs old watching it .... do want apone too

I'd consider myself satisfied if Drake was the last USCM figure they made from the film. They've already given us more than anyone could have imagined. If they did do anyone else to be released with him I'd want to see Goreman and Apone. Since Apone won't happen though I'd be ok with it being Dietrich or Frost.

I wonder if NECA is considering doing any of the marines from A:CM or AVP2010 once this line is done

Everytime I drive by my abandoned TRUs now..I shed a tear for Neca and give my LCS the bird for not carrying Neca :gah:

I'd consider myself satisfied if Drake was the last USCM figure they made from the film. They've already given us more than anyone could have imagined. If they did do anyone else to be released with him I'd want to see Goreman and Apone. Since Apone won't happen though I'd be ok with it being Dietrich or Frost.

I wonder if NECA is considering doing any of the marines from A:CM or AVP2010 once this line is done

They're pretty clearly making a Kenner Apone. Maybe the movie version won't be too far behind?
WewiEwE.jpg

Last edited:
The Kenner Apone has already been shown in full and that wave is available to preorder but Randy has said a movie version isn't happening unless they can talk to Al Matthews. Personally I'd settle for a generic likeness of any marine they just can't make officially but Randy seems unwilling to go that route. I don't know why given the Craig Windrix figure that got a wide release. Optimistically I would say its because he doesn't want to put out generic likenesses before exhausting all possibility of getting proper likeness rights.

^
immediately fixed my file, thank you.
though i don't know when i will play it again, so also saved the instruction just in case.

Looks like a Kenner version of Drake. Now, the question is (if it is Drake) whether or not it sports Mark Rolston's likeness.

Looks like a Kenner version of Drake. Now, the question is (if it is Drake) whether or not it sports Mark Rolston's likeness.

Looks too realistic in colours to be the Kenner version though as they tend to be more in the brighter colour scheme, so I'm guessing it's the movie version shown there. He looks really good to me from the photo plus like how they've made him beefier than the previous marines. Makes him stand out more.

I do love the look of the resurrection wave though. Ripley 8 looks great and her hair is perfect and the fact the newborn towers over her like it would in the movie is terrific. Turning out much better than I'd hoped tbh.

Looks like Dutch, legs, arms and torso, no chest harness with grenade belt added . I understand what they are going for, but the Vasquez and Ripley were basically repaints of the movie version

Back