NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't that be a kick square in the crotch if neca makes a figure (s) of the kids from IT but still no John Connor? I doubt that they'll make the kids but what if......

Haha. Yes, one of my first thoughts too! Kid action figures don't sell. Apparently why they didn't want Stranger Things either.

I think your right though, they probably won't make the kids.

Their Ripley sculpt is awful. The Alien 3 one wasn't too bad.

I agree. The rescuing Newt sculpt is a better rendition, despite the teeth.

epkVrDf.jpg

If you block off one side of her face you see more of Weaver, plus I think the eye paint is a bit off on mine which throws it off as well. Instead of the flame effect this came with, she needs a blue flame pilot light....

Read an article today which said Toyrus might be on their way out. There's another place where we won'the be able to find figures from NECA.

yeah thats gonna be a real bummer.. Not only is that my main source of NECA stuff, but I love taking my daughter there, the place is like a giant playground for kids, sad to see the last toy store chain go down :(

yeah thats gonna be a real bummer.. Not only is that my main source of NECA stuff, but I love taking my daughter there, the place is like a giant playground for kids, sad to see the last toy store chain go down :(

Ugh I hope TRU does not close down completely and maybe just has to downsize and open smaller stores and do more online trading. If they go away completely it will be too much of a loss for a lot of collectors.

Back