NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome BugStomper, you should receive Prometheus very soon as they are also now in UK stock!

Guess this is it for Prometheus, final collection:

DSC_0035.jpg

Had a good run overall figurewise, - Still working on how to neatly fit in the trilobite...

Is anyone else wondering if NECA had revealed marine or human characters for the Aliens line at SDCC we'd all be a lot more active and excited here ? Seems so soon after SDCC and this board is so quiet.

Guess that game changer announcement really was a let down for a lot of fans of this line. I mean, I liked the look of the arcade aliens and already ordered a set, but I would of been ecstatic if Randy had revealed a Gorman, Apone, Dietrich or even the Alien 3 creature pack.

Guess that game changer announcement really was a let down for a lot of fans of this line. I mean, I liked the look of the arcade aliens and already ordered a set, but I would of been ecstatic if Randy had revealed a Gorman, Apone, Dietrich or even the Alien 3 creature pack.

I think we was all a little let down - but I don't think anyone's really that surprised. We did get the Burke reveal just before sdcc that's good enough for me for a while.

In my opinion Burke is really the game changer. This shows the possibility of minor characters being made, and who knows maybe now we'll get a Parker and Brett one day, it all really depends on if the Burke pack sells well enough.

Anything more from Alien and Aliens will be drip fed from now on (let's be honest there's not a lot left) but as long as there aren't likeness issues I can easily see us eventually getting the rest of the marines and other characters from these two movies.

The excitement from now, might only be quick bursts like the Burke announcement, and although the rest clearly has a place for people I'm just not sure how "excited" people can really get over them.

I think we was all a little let down - but I don't think anyone's really that surprised. We did get the Burke reveal just before sdcc that's good enough for me for a while.

In my opinion Burke is really the game changer. This shows the possibility of minor characters being made, and who knows maybe now we'll get a Parker and Brett one day, it all really depends on if the Burke pack sells well enough.

:lecture

I still don't know what Randy was referring to with the 'game changer' comment. The game figures? ''We've started to make figures from a different game than we were previously - we've ''changed'' games, geddit?'' :dunno

Whatever the case, the show itself revealed nothing of interest to me personally that they hadn't already shown in the weeks prior. I assumed they would have held something back but, no. So Burke is it for now.

Not sure I'll end up getting Lambert. Looks like ordering her by herself from a UK site would cost only 20euro less than ordering the entire wave from BBTS. She's just too expensive for a figure that's mostly recycled from previous (male) figures which make her too tall.

I found a lambert out in the wild today at hollywood shops, it was just under $30 with tax but it was either that, buy from China or pay more than $30 for the few on ebay that are in the US.

I never thought I'd say this given my distain for the Kenner stuff but since i didn't want to mess with selling some of the recent required purchases for the alien Neca club and since I was a little bored last night i went ahead and opened some kenner stuff as well as the space base diorama i got with wave 11. I have to say the space base is pretty cool and the shall we say colorful figures make it stand out too. Overall i really like the look even though it shocks me to say this! I'm even thinking of getting the mantis and gorilla alien now - what is wrong with me? I am also done now with my P1 display, at least until I get around to finishing my Dillon custom.

Attachments

• 20170728_133326.jpg
    20170728_133326.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 148
I never thought I'd say this given my distain for the Kenner stuff but since i didn't want to mess with selling some of the recent required purchases for the alien Neca club and a little boredom last night i went ahead and opened some kenner stuff as well as the space base diorama i got with wave 11. I have to say the space base is pretty cool and the shall we say colorful figures make it stand out too. Overall i really like the look even though it shocks me to say this! I'm even thinking of getting the mantis and gorilla alien now - what is wrong with me?

Heretic!!! 50 lashes and repent your Kenner transgressions.

Just kidding man. Nice looking displays.

Sorry, a little delayed reaction venting. Had to be done...

I know, I bet most of us feel the same way about it too. Between the game changer hype and character debut that turned out to be Cameron a lot of us are feeling let down that we didn't get more movie figures. At least we got Burke and the Hadley's Hope sign.

Honestly, I just want Drake now. I feel my marines will be complete enough with him. Here is to hoping.

Cameron being considered the game changer is freaking hilarious.

so they didn't just repeat the Isolation painting. i don't know if i like that or not. that paint was more complex, though it didn't feature those black areas.

Looks OK to me. As always the teeth could be better but since I don't have the slightest idea what a ''Defiance'' Xeno should look like it's meh all around really.

i just collect different variations of aliens, which is very easy in Neca scale and price, so the moment i saw it available on ebay, i purchased immediately.
i wish Neca made a new neck connector, like those two A:CM aliens (Play Arts) that would allow heads to actually move up and down and lay on the back.

Back