NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there's one improvement, you're no longer required to pay for shipping when using pile of loot, only until you're ready to ship it.

There's one weird thing though, I have 5 items that I had cancelled when they went into my pile of loot, so they were showing like cancelled items on my pile on the old page.

But now they're showing like if I had paid for them... They're ready to ship and everything.

Their sales are going to increase tremendously with that new design.

The products layout and presentation now scream "impulse buy me!"

The access to product photos is exceptionally implemented.

Kudos to BBTS.

The most you can add to your cart now is 10 of any given item. I liked when you could add up to 24. If you're just checking stock levels you now have less of an idea how much they have. Maybe they literally only have 10 or maybe they have 50. 24 was a nice baseline number where you felt safe that you could hold off on a purchase if you needed to. 10 not so much.

More on Warrior re-release.
NecaTwitterWarrior.jpg

Something 'special'. More than just new articulation perhaps? Ultimate Warrior? Similar to Arcade, with egg, facehugger. Acid effect pieces? Hopefully we'll see at SDCC soon.

More on Warrior re-release.

Something 'special'. More than just new articulation perhaps? Ultimate Warrior? Similar to Arcade, with egg, facehugger. Acid effect pieces? Hopefully we'll see at SDCC soon.

At this point I am personally at Warrior overload in the Aliens line :rotfl I hope we get more human characters than the drones at this stage.

Does anyone have the link to where they changed the Neomorph design for the film and NECA couldn't change theirs? Remember that being mentioned somewhere...

nice display, I like the blue lighting, great effect.

Nice VLAGAS!

Thats awesome, i use the blue lighting for my alien(s) display too. Which lighting set is that?

Thanks guys. Lighting is just a simple RGB lighting kit from Maplin, doesn't do too great in the day but shines at night.

Had about 8 detolf's in the loft and had to move everything out - so moved my collection into bedroom also deciding to cut down on displayed figures - this was my first attempt without detolf's in the below pic:

DSC_00344.jpg

Ultimately decided I wanted more out on display though... still finishing up new setup

Damn! That looks awesome. The Queen on top with the shadows and the silhouetting especially!

Post that @NECA_TOYS, I'd bet he'd retweet it.

Do a lot of you guys still use detolfs for NECA 7-10 inch figures? I'd been meaning to ask that.

Do a lot of you guys still use detolfs for NECA 7-10 inch figures? I'd been meaning to ask that.

I have two and would like to get one more, for the price and ability to light & customize there pretty good but not perfect.

Back