NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... I'm disappointed with how the figures turned out as well.
And the paint apps look atrocious on the neomorphs...

I'll probably get them to be a completist, but they really do look underwhelming, especially the neomorph.
What a wasted opportunity.

Easy pass for me.
Though, that scene where the Neomorph stood straight up still gives me the chills.

I think they look pretty cool as far as sci-fi creatures go. I'll get the figures im sure unless I just completely hate the flick (but I have low movie standards so I'll probably love it hahaha)

I won't be buying any of the new figures, I don't find any of the designs interesting.

I would be happy if Neca just re-released Big Chap with improved articulation and a cool box/card.

Friday reviel
4930d3f083c33c6b6e6efab15da96244.jpg
8dc681f553b791aebc7bf62a5f1bd716.jpg
e6aeff28bf49fbf08fd26d8d81cd7aa8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The painted detail on the adult neomorph looks decent, but it is truly a shame that Fox had to alter the design at the last minute and leave NECA in the dark. Likely a pass for me.

I'll probably buy the whole set as it looks fun and the packaging alone is cool. I only hope all the joints are not loose and can hold up well in those poses.

This is probably all we'll get as far as Covenant figures are concerned though - I guess there's room for them to do the yellow space suits from the film but again, they're not taking the plunge with human figures.

I think they look pretty cool as far as sci-fi creatures go. I'll get the figures im sure unless I just completely hate the flick (but I have low movie standards so I'll probably love it hahaha)

lol

I won't be buying any of the new figures, I don't find any of the designs interesting.

I would be happy if Neca just re-released Big Chap with improved articulation and a cool box/card.

This

I'll probably buy the whole set as it looks fun and the packaging alone is cool. I only hope all the joints are not loose and can hold up well in those poses.

This is probably all we'll get as far as Covenant figures are concerned though - I guess there's room for them to do the yellow space suits from the film but again, they're not taking the plunge with human figures.

Smart move by NECA none of those human characters were deserving of being made into plastic.

Just watched the movie and enjoyed it quite a bit. They did a good job making Alien scary again.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just watched the movie and enjoyed it quite a bit. They did a good job making Alien scary again.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Have you seen the clipping error when the alien climbs a ladder down trough an hole? Damn CGI. Im a little disapointed of the Xeno itself. But i like the aggresive Neomorph. And i like the Acting and the Story plot.

Sadly I have come to realize Randy may be right. On this forum, I think we have more dedicated collectors that are quite vocal about it, but the silent majority of "Johnny and Jill Alien fans" truly may not care for humans. Sad really.
I think Neca did the number crunching already. As far as I understand, it is financially viable to produce more humans while keeping the tooling costs as low as possible.

I don't think we should care about being a vocal minority as long as We are going get more Alien characters.

It which human figures would you want? Apart from Tenessee I really did t find any of them that engaging or visually interesting.

It which human figures would you want? Apart from Tenessee I really did t find any of them that engaging or visually interesting.

I didn't mean I wanted human figures, I just meant there's room for them to milk multiple uses of the spacesuits if they wanted but they know human figures don't sell that well aside from the marines.

:dunno

Back