NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hicks is a dead-man. Powerloader, funnily enough can tackle an Alien Queen but it is no match for a facehugger and probably not even a Warrior.

Finally managed to get a aliens warrior yesterday at a a show. Took him out the package and threw him up on top of my tv stand with the rest of my aliens. The air conditioner cut on and I swear I heard a faint yell of "we love you Detroit!" followed by a huge thud as he staged dived to the ground, snapping his head clean off. ****ing great.......

For some odd reason, I'm hoping neca makes some of the androids from isolation and the new defiance series. That would be cool. Aaaaand maybe a resurrection alien....finally.

Not everybody is that obsessed with Humans though.
Not everybody is fortunate enough to be neurotypical.

I cant bring myself to be that interested in collecting the humans of the film, I have Ripley from Aliens but that is about it. The characters are nice in the film, but there is not much unique about them that makes me desire to have them in plastic form.
That's exactly my take on the xenos.

Hicks is a dead-man. Powerloader, funnily enough can tackle an Alien Queen but it is no match for a facehugger and probably not even a Warrior.
A full-grown human male who can't stop a facehugger just isn't trying. :lol

Humans are pretty much the most interesting things in the universe.

You must not be around many of them then.:lol

It's a primordial function of the human brain to fixate on human characteristics for recognition.

Well the facehugger is ''one tough little sonofabitch'' according to Ash :lol
But then, Ash is apparently malfunctioning to the point where he'll describe a species he has next to no knowledge of as the "perfect organism" or whatever. :rotfl

You must not be around many of them then.:lol
Obviously, I spend way too much of my time around weirdos like you. ;)

It's a primordial function of the human brain to fixate on human characteristics for recognition.
Exactly.

Can you post a pic of your setup?

Interested if these will fit in a Detolf.

This is the format I went with. I'm using the corner piece elsewhere as I just don't have the space or the shape in my room to use it as they intended it with these corridor sections.

I had been intending to go with the tunnel option but in practice it just didn't look good because you shroud the whole diorama in darkness and what's the point if you can't see the detail or the figures. Those metal things on the floor I was using to weigh the floor sections down and keep them flat and I decided to leave them there.

I'm using the largest floor section in my Queen hive display.

Neca: "Heck you haven't seen series 12 yet But you will pretty soon and I did say it's all #aliens themed & there's more"

"The Arsenal, Series 12, a special 2 pack & even more round out the conclusion of our 30th anniversary collection"

"There will be humans & aliens too"

Sounds awesome, I'd quite happily bet that special two-pack is Drake and Vasquez, Cmon it's got to be...

Neca: "Heck you haven't seen series 12 yet But you will pretty soon and I did say it's all #aliens themed & there's more"

"The Arsenal, Series 12, a special 2 pack & even more round out the conclusion of our 30th anniversary collection"

"There will be humans & aliens too"

Sounds awesome, I'd quite happily bet that special two-pack is Drake and Vasquez, Cmon it's got to be...

This is great news, I like how the anniversary is extending into 2017 because the Aliens line is what I want most.

You're Drake and Vas 2 pack sounds epic, I hope that's what it is. Vas in final ops gear and Drake in full smart gun gear would be my hope.

This is the format I went with. I'm using the corner piece elsewhere as I just don't have the space or the shape in my room to use it as they intended it with these corridor sections.

I had been intending to go with the tunnel option but in practice it just didn't look good because you shroud the whole diorama in darkness and what's the point if you can't see the detail or the figures. Those metal things on the floor I was using to weigh the floor sections down and keep them flat and I decided to leave them there.

Awesome displays a-dev :clap

Vas in final ops gear and Drake in full smart gun gear would be my hope.

That's what we need, but it's kinda a missed opportunity not having the two pack with both wielding their smart guns - that would look so cool and possibly be the best and most iconic two-pack ever made. I reckon that's what they should do and then possibly a Vas ops in the series 12?

As I was typing this...

Tweet: @NECA_TOYS "Will there be a Vasquez rerelease?"

Neca: "No"

Tweet: "will we see a future variant of vasquez with a pulse rifle and chest mounted pistol from later in the movie? that would be cool."

Neca: "That would be real cool. @jenettebras deserves more figures doesn't she?"

Could throw it the other way...

Drake Smartgun ver. in Series 12

Two-Pack as: Vas Ops & Flamethrower / Battle damaged / Final Scene drake

great pics and setup! Thanks for sharing!

Back