NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why couldn't they simply make them bend? If those things stay rigid then how the hell does the Alien manage to get into really tight spaces.

alien 1-2.
because there are no aliens in 3-4. those piles of cancer guts belong to Fallout universe, not Alien :lecture

This is a fact. I've said it many times; thank god they only made Alien & Aliens and all those terrible, terrible ideas for terrible, terrible sequels & crossovers & prequels NEVER GOT MADE.

I still find it funny my Alien bluray box set also came with a bunch of beermats featuring unused concept art for the non-existent 3 and Resurrection pitches. Bit pointless, but I admire the commitment to merchandise.

:)

Why couldn't they simply make them bend? If those things stay rigid then how the hell does the Alien manage to get into really tight spaces.

Thanks to this "prequel", now we know.
They phase.

Can't wait for the inevitable NECA figure with "physics bending phasing action".

Thanks to this "prequel", now we know.
They phase.

Can't wait for the inevitable NECA figure with "physics bending phasing action".

Not sure what you guys are seeing. The tubes are bending back toward the Xeno's body as he goes through the opening. They are not phasing at all. Just watch it more closely.

Everyone is too focus on tubes. Just watch the movie and go from there. I'm super excited and think we will get a new chapter in the alien movies . Instead of focusing on tubes

They don't bend. They definitely phase. And we're paying attention to the tubes, because it is an indicator of the quality that went into this movie. With something as simple to do as animating the tubes to not clip through the floor, what other corners have they cut?

I was going to go see it today, because I knew if I didn't my interest might not hold long enough to see it later. Prometheus left a sour taste in my mouth, so I'm not too keen on spending close to $40 on two tickets to something I imagine is going to be a disappointment.

Wife said she didn't feel like going today, but we could go tomorrow. Not really sure if I'm even going to care enough to go tomorrow. We'll see.

Everyone is too focus on tubes. Just watch the movie and go from there. I'm super excited and think we will get a new chapter in the alien movies . Instead of focusing on tubes
"Everyone is too focused on my wish to get more money from dead franchise (that i helped to rape). Just bring me money for my movie and go from there (anywhere you want you dumb fans). I'm super excited about milking the alien cow once more and think i will get a new chapter in my bank account. Instead of putting any effort into that project (which i don't really care about)."

- the Old Greedy Fart

I'm super excited and think we will get a new chapter in the alien movies.
You have no idea.

The filmmaker wants the next few sequels/prequels to “gradually drive into the back entrance of the [original] film.” He has four more Alien movies in mind, and he’ll be ready to shoot the next one within 14 months.

Milking a franchise is not the director's fault - when it's the fans that are the driving force behind it.

They'll keep making the movies if people keep going to watch it... because well why not? win win - usually a movie has to be at least half decent to warrant a successful box office and sequel.

But I get it we've had some shockingly bad movies, and with Alien 3 & 4 somehow not quite managing to kill off the franchise it leaves us wondering how much worse things can get at this point, or how on earth the franchise can make a comeback.

But if you hear about a new movie getting good reviews then maybe it's worth a watch, for those that pretend only the first two movies exist. But cmon we all know Alien and Aliens is going to be so hard to top.

For the rest of us we're quite satisfied with Prometheus and having Ridley helm the next few alien movies. At Least we know we're going to get much better quality movies than Alien 3 & 4 - which I even heard some people ended up liking :p

If covenant is better than prometheus - which a lot of people are saying - than a lot of people will be happy enough.

Well for all the ridiculous talk about the tubes: they bend. So there - no more speculation.

As for the film - around a 6 or 7/10. Some bits were great, others not so much. I honestly think they could have ditched the first hour as the second was more interesting and relevant. And yeah, it seems everyone they send into space is really, really dumb. :D

Milking a franchise is not the director's fault - when it's the fans that are the driving force behind it.
so the director is an innocent victim there who gets nothing for "driving into the back entrance"* (c) of original alien (which he mutilated heavily, getting rid of interesting parts of the script, replacing them with dumb still scenes and screams and directly responsible for putting the idiotic idea of cross-species hybrid into same uneducated heads).
turning space jockeys (who he didn't invent) into some nazi humans wasn't enough.

*hah, just after i said he's gonna rape the franchise even further, this quote appears.

so the director is an innocent victim there who gets nothing for "driving into the back entrance"* (c) of original alien (which he mutilated heavily, getting rid of interesting parts of the script, replacing them with dumb still scenes and screams and directly responsible for putting the idiotic idea of cross-species hybrid into same uneducated heads).
turning space jockeys (who he didn't invent) into some nazi humans wasn't enough.

*hah, just after i said he's gonna rape the franchise even further, this quote appears.

Hey whether a movie is good or not in anyone's opinion is another entirety, all I'm saying is if people keep going to watch Alien movies it's because they want more - and is that just the director milking the franchise or is it really a supply and demand thing. It's a bit of both really.

I'd ask you to elaborate further on your beef with even Alien and Scott but... lets save that for another life, where we've got more time.

i wonder why whoever quoted that "into the back entrance" thing erased his quote :lol
no worries, i'll repeat it, it's hillariously sincere:
"When that’s finished there’ll be another one and then another one, which will gradually drive into the back entrance of the film in 1979,” the British director revealed."

Well, after seeing Covenant tonight I just have to say the Neomorph ( I hope thats the right name ) was creepier than I expected. Am really interested now to see if Neca will tackle it and how a figure of it will turn out.

C_orAhIWsAEMwAb.jpg
NECA‏Verified account @NECA_TOYS

USCM Arsenal Accessory Set coming later this Summer plus Series 12 will be Aliens themed & there is even more!! #lv426

Shouldnt the VP-70 come with a holster as well ?

Not sure about the muzzle flash for launcher.

No muzzle flash for sentry guns ?:dunno

Shouldnt the VP-70 come with a holster as well ?

Not sure about the muzzle flash for launcher.

No muzzle flash for sentry guns ?:dunno

Yeah. Lots of "Fluff" we won't use/need while missing a dozen or more things we really could have used.
All that said: The sentry guns look amazing. If the pack contained only those I'd have no complaints.

Back