NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Kenner Vasquez this afternoon. I took some quick shots of the Kenner torso on the regular pants.

Nice work. That Kenner Vaz actually looks pretty cool with the leg swap. Repaint the tank top, head band and arm band and you would have a fairly decent Ops Vaz right there. I have to believe that an official Ops Vaz release cannot be too far away however.

Nice work. That Kenner Vaz actually looks pretty cool with the leg swap. Repaint the tank top, head band and arm band and you would have a fairly decent Ops Vaz right there. I have to believe that an official Ops Vaz release cannot be too far away however.

That's what I was aiming for but, since she made the switch from the Bloods to Crips, I don't think I'll ever be able to approximate the detail in the head band. This will have to suffice for an Ops version until the inevitable official release. Just hope it doesn't take too long.

I think I might know what your getting at.

Are you talking more about the shape of the teeth, rather than the paint app?

I've noticed two "styles" of teeth among alien depictions.

Some are more fangy, others like the Isolation alien seem to have squarer, more human looking teeth:

View attachment 339622

Of course from other angles, some display both characteristics. So I take it as artistic license again.

View attachment 339623

The Isolation Alien seems to have the most square looking head, front on at least. It's also very akin to the new Covenant Alien.

I'd say Neca did a good job matching the teeth on their Isolation figure with the game.
neca-series-6-04.jpgteeth2.jpg

Im talking about quality look at the difference. on the picture are 2 versions of the same figure. One they show on the website and one they deliver you.
The teeth looking like alu foil to me. It is just an Quality failure in my eyes.

Alien-Isolation-Xeno-Preview.jpg
Prototype? Yes it can look better.

One of the few aliens that went up in price was the isolation alien, just thought it was interesting. That and the decon

One of the few aliens that went up in price was the isolation alien, just thought it was interesting. That and the decon

Man, the Deacon is going for crazy money lately. Luckily I got a copy before it jumped but I gotta say its not worth the e bay prices they're going for now - imo. Somebody bought a carded Deacon for $169.99 and their are several that sold near or over $100.

Man, the Deacon is going for crazy money lately. Luckily I got a copy before it jumped but I gotta say its not worth the e bay prices they're going for now - imo. Somebody bought a carded Deacon for $169.99 and their are several that sold near or over $100.

Man, some people definitely have too much money at their disposal.

Believe it or not,many of the pieces that become highly valuable are one off's or pieces that were never originally, very popular. There aren't as many made and therefore,are much more rare and hard to find later.

Of course,this doesn't ways apply. **** can still be worth absolutely **** later!

The Deacon is a great figure and all, but $169.99?! :horror Good Lord, that is crazy. :cuckoo: I have a whole new level of appreciation for the figure that I got while it was still sold at retail now. :)

not so sure about likeness anymore,

View attachment 339929

Still very glad to actually be getting these!
I dont know if its the lighting on it or what. When NECA released the photos of the masters, this and the Shaw looked great. hthttps://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/02/Toy-Fair-2015-NECA-Heroes-of-the-Storm-007.jpgtp:// I can not find the link but on a customs website someone had used a Nova for the figure. so glad these are coming out finally . It a definite purchase.

Yeah, I'm happy to be getting them as well, the Prometheus figures are among NECA's best.
Did they change the hip articulation for this release, or was it always different for the female figures?

Hi, first post here, does anybody know when is the re release date of the Neca alien queen?

I don't have any direct information, but NECA first released the queen in November 2014. According to most online retailers, the reissue should be shipping sometime this month. I suspect that it will be on shelves late May - early June.

The Deacon is a great figure and all, but $169.99?! :horror Good Lord, that is crazy. :cuckoo: I have a whole new level of appreciation for the figure that I got while it was still sold at retail now. :)

I think the Deacon is also high because maybe he was not in huge numbers compared to the others ? Hence the scarcity and his limited second hand market appearance.

I am surprised about the Isolation xeno being so high though. Guess the gamer fans wanted it more than the film fans thought.

That's bad...looks nothing like Vickers.

I can see Charize in the face and the overall paint and sculpt is decent. Not their best, but it is what it is and I still want her. Though I am still waiting on Shaw and her mutated fiance more so.

You can still find David out there too in some comic shops over here which surprises me, and have seen the engineer / huge proto facehugger two pack around too, though not as much as I used too. I am guessing when Covenant comes out here and the Alien fans get the hype full on those figures may dry up pretty quickly as well.

I know that a lot of fans are hoping for more Aliens reveals from NECA thanks to their Hadleys Hope sign tease, but personally I still want updates on their Alien 3 pack and the Resurrection wave. After seeing how much articulation they are giving the bambi / dog runner I am eagerly awaiting them to show the final pack assortment and the packaging and price.

As for Resurrection I am curious what they will include with Ripley 8 ( hopefully with the basketball ) and if the Newborn will indeed be big enough to tower over her like he did at the end of the film when they embraced in the hanger of the Betty before she killed it via that abortion in space fiasco. I never felt so sorry for an Alien as I did then. The damn thing looked so betrayed :(

Back