NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every NECA collector should pick up a bottle of Pledge Future Shine (and a pair of wire cutters). Add one drop and the joint tightens, one bottle will last you forever. I'm able to get my Mantis to stand up straight without needing a stand.

What are the wire cutters for - to threaten the figure until it stands up straight?

Every NECA collector should pick up a bottle of Pledge Future Shine (and a pair of wire cutters). Add one drop and the joint tightens, one bottle will last you forever. I'm able to get my Mantis to stand up straight without needing a stand.

What's the wire cutter for though

Finally found a Big Chap with a pretty decent dome and aligned teeth. Repainted the lips in the last couple pics. Hard to find any reference pics, but anyone want to chime in if I should seal them in a dull or gloss coat?
3528b0a1a56e6cd93b186998a2844f54.jpg
80dff5619153cb5eae2c51920489fd23.jpg
443885adac7cfdfc29d36aece336b078.jpg
34495e60453158fbef67d2ce91b0c4db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received the mantis, Queen face hugger and gorilla, they're all pretty fantastic, love the sculps but, I think someone made a mistake with my gorilla, this can't be right can it???
b8d522c0768aef5f1f558b55bb80cdd3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yeah... they should both look up.

edmv7.jpg

i hope yours is just glued wrong.
mine came with neck not glued to the body, but that's easily fixable. and yours demands tearing a tube off and glueing it back.

yeah... they should both look up.

edmv7.jpg

i hope yours is just glued wrong.
mine came with neck not glued to the body, but that's easily fixable. and yours demands tearing a tube off and glueing it back.
It's not just upside down, they're both left side tubes, so can't just rotate it. It's also glued in real tight :(

i suspected that.
so they just ran out of right tubes and took a left one.
brilliant decision.
i think i have the same problem with one of my A2 aliens.

I had a pred with 2 left hands too once. It's pretty shoddy.
Think the best I can probably hope to achieve is heating it up and bending it upwards, so it's at least pointing the right way.

I feel like hoping for another marine reveal is reaching but I guess it never hurts.
I honestly think we'll see some more Kenner stuff or maybe another video game xeno (maybe a Number 6 to go with Serpent Hunter?)

I don't think we'll see anything Aliens related at TF besides the weapons pack, maybe a SDCC exclusive revealed later in the year or possibly Kenner Marines previewed at SDCC for 2018. Sounds like based on one of Randy's tweets though more marines are in the works for possibly early 2018.

We are just a few months away from Alien day so maybe we get a figure from Aliens for 4/26?

Randy on twitter today said they had already revealed three of the Aliens that will be coming in the Alien 3 creature pack, so I guess that means we are getting at least the Bambi Walker, the Queen Facehugger and the Dog Burster.

Back