NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...any other characters from Alien³ and Alien: Resurrection other than Ripley are very unlikely at this point, but who knows, given how long NECA will try to keep the line going we might be surprised. I doubt they'll just start doing only videogame and comic based figures once the "big players" from the movies are done. Can't find the tweet but Randy said Bishop II could be a possibility for later down the lone. Crossing fingers over here.

The safest business is an Aliens Drake. Just sayin...

Oh I have no doubt Drake and a few of the other marines will be out way before any more Alien 3 characters or even Resurrection. I may love the first three and pick and choose parts of four, but I do recognise that of the whole franchise thus far Aliens has and will still be the most universally marketable and easiest to make toys from. It just lends itself so easy to it.

SDCC exclusive AvP cloaked Scar:

CloakedScar_1.jpg

CloakedScar_2.jpg

NECA tweeted:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 23m23 minutes ago

Series 2 of #cinemachines soliciting to retailers & distributors today. 3 brand new vehicles. Don't miss out!

SafeDistance.jpg

Ordered. Not the most exciting set IMO but I think I'll go completist on these - at least for the usual movies - A1-3, P1/P2, T1/T2

Actually didn't recognise the Predator 2 ship at all.

Hey, would anybody be interested in trading some extra Aliens figures or parts you might have? I've tried posting a thread in the trade section with absolutely no responses. I'm looking for a series 1 Hicks or just the headsculpt, also looking for a Hudson 2 pack or just the helmeted head for Hudson & more. I have a Hicks from the 2 pack, Hudson body with amour, Kenner Ripley in package, Big Chap series 2 in package and more. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I went ahead and got her. I wasn't but there was nothing to order so I went ahead. Old Kenner comparison.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1463097520869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1463097520869.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 165
  • uploadfromtaptalk1463097532493.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1463097532493.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1463097540567.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1463097540567.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 174
I'm looking into customizing a Windrix figure into Apone since we are more than likely never going to get an official one. Are there any good headsculpts out there that are the "go to" heads for an Apone custom?

I'm looking into customizing a Windrix figure into Apone since we are more than likely never going to get an official one. Are there any good headsculpts out there that are the "go to" heads for an Apone custom?

BigBisont would be a great one to ask, I think his looks incredible. I used a wrestler head and had it repainted and now I can't even remember what the wrestler's name was or what company made it. I have a few extra bits that may help your custom and I can always drop them in the mail for you. The binoculars I used on mine are Binocs from the Star Wars 3 3/4" line and I do have an extra power coupling for his webbing. PM me if you need the binocs and power coupling and you can just have them.

Here's a link to what inspired me if it helps - you may have already seen it though.

https://kastorskorner.com/wp/2014/03/21/custom-korner-building-necas-colonial-marine-squad/

Below is a pic of my custom Apone painted by "The Reverend". A few pages back Reinhardt posted pics of his Apone with a cigar.

Attachments

• 0501161406.jpg
    0501161406.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Couple of options really.
"Diamond Select Toys The Expendables 2 Hale Caesar" is the go to version
I saw one guy on Instagram using repaint of Jonah Jameson head
Someone used a candymans head
I was thinking about using Mcfarlayne "Halo Series 5 Sgt. Avery Johnson" but I haven't seen the figure myself. I mean maybe it's too small for Neca.
After that it's all about the belts and whistles. I know of at least one guy that did a really good job with it, but I don't know if he is willing to make a copy of it.This guy

You know, NECA keep saying how they got some huge surprises for everyone for the Aliens line come SDCC, so what do you expect those surprises to be >

Me personally I am hoping they actually say they got the likeness rights to make Apone and most of the marines. Besides that, the far off chance that they are going to do an Alien Queen hive set with the egg sack attachment OR a fully fledged vehicle in the line.

You know, NECA keep saying how they got some huge surprises for everyone for the Aliens line come SDCC, so what do you expect those surprises to be >

Me personally I am hoping they actually say they got the likeness rights to make Apone and most of the marines. Besides that, the far off chance that they are going to do an Alien Queen hive set with the egg sack attachment OR a fully fledged vehicle in the line.

I think there is something coming still that will blow our minds but not sure what it is yet. Hive walls, vehicle or whatever. Unfortunately I would almost guarantee Apone isn't in the works and never will be based off what Neca has said. I think earlier this week they tweeted about Apone and said something like the actor cannot be reached and has no interest in granting his likeness or something along those lines. I'd love to get a proper Apone and if they can get his likeness I know they would but it doesn't look promising. The Windrix base body and armour were originally going to be for Apone and when they couldn't get his likesness they made him into Windrix to honor him and his fight - I believe that is the story from what I've heard.

Back