NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we've all been quite excited by the possibility of a Lambert in her normal uniform but unfortunately last Weekend it was all but confirmed that we would never get a proper Lambert:

View attachment 250906

View attachment 250907

This might very well also rule out any expectations of a Parker, Brett or Dallas. On the plus side if they at least release the Normal hair Lambert, we can have a go at customising one ourselves.

I was also disappointed when NECA tweeted that out. I guess unless they surprise us as SDCC with a second Lambert clothed in her normal attire then they are gonna give us the swap out heads option. I don't mind that really so at least we got the option of it, but I still kind of want her in her normal garb that she appears in for most of the film. Same for Parker, Dallas and the rest of the crew.

With the swap out head option though it does leave open the idea for alternate Ripley heads. I would personally love it if they gave us an Alien 3 Ripley head from when they first recover her from the EEV - hair plastered to her head, bloodshot eye and faint markings on her face that hint of what happened do her thanks to the facehugger.

After months looking for a Ripley Aliens version I finally got her!!
Great figure and worth getting. Really happy to have her in my collection.

A few snaps:
b67a1034dd5b40d4aa349a2b4f545d9a.jpg
1350d38bf554d37548c371068aa3f5c3.jpg
1f332dc6982912068fa32f721daea0a2.jpg
eb0c8d10cf786460566c5efbe00ca130.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can't wait! Preorder is done and the shop says 30.06.2016 will be the release date. Wonder what this means in Neca time..

We never know...big chap was for february 2015 and we get it in december...:) that's truth that the prototipe looks finished so why not in may (in Spain says may) or june?;)

That life-sized egg looks really bad. In other news, I did receive my Queen Alien and, I'm very pleased with it.

I don't have the space for something like this, but I think I'd actually prefer a life-sized egg the didn't open up -- yet glows from within.

This one is chintzy looking, definitely.

I think the paint looks better than the initial photos/prototype. It could just be the light, but it seems more toned down and dark while having less cartoon-like splotchy bright green patches.

I am not a fan of the glow effect. Not in any movie was their a glow from an egg. I wish they had focused more on their seem instead of that 'feature' that will rarely be used.

I don't despise it and would like to have it, but its just too expensive for what it is. If the price was a third of what it is now, I would consider it. As it stands maybe I'll wait a year and see if it rots, then check how deep the discounts get and/or buy it 2nd hand cheap off someone who is fed up with it taking up space.

I agree with all comments here. Paint looks better, seam looks terrible, opening mechanism unnecessary.

It almost looks like the people reviewing it were paid by the NECA to give it a glowing review.

I agree with all comments here. Paint looks better, seam looks terrible, opening mechanism unnecessary.

It almost looks like the people reviewing it were paid by the NECA to give it a glowing review.

Well, at least we can tell who drank from the Kool-Aid... :lol

For all the artists in that forum, next week I will receive my Alien queen. I have seen here some pictures with solid bases, better than the one provided by Neca. Any tips or Ideas? I would like to pose the figure as more natural as possible.
Thanks!!

Back