NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think since they sculpted her with hair that means we might get her in her Nostromo gear too? Sounds like there are more surprises for Aliens than we know about so I'm really hoping more Marines too.

Looks really good! Love that it is just a regular headsculpt too, so we may get the head with the cap on as well in the same package. The suit the head appears to be on looks like it may be a new smaller sculpt of the suit specifically for her as well.

Do you think since they sculpted her with hair that means we might get her in her Nostromo gear too? Sounds like there are more surprises for Aliens than we know about so I'm really hoping more Marines too.

Yeah, It would seem we may get a ship clothes version too. I pretty sure the entire time she was in the space suit she had the cap on like Dallas and Kane. Hoping we can get a regular Dallas too!

They don't pay the fees for one figure! We'll get both comp suit and cowgirl boots Lambert. We'll also get duct death Dallas eventually I'm sure.

They don't pay the fees for one figure! We'll get both comp suit and cowgirl boots Lambert. We'll also get duct death Dallas eventually I'm sure.

I agree, the Notromo uniform versions of each may he spread out over time to maximize interest in both but I'm sure eventually we'll get both and that gives me hope for maybe a Parker some day.

You know, now that you mention it, it would be silly of them to sculpt that full head of hair for her considering the among of detail unless we were getting a plain clothed version.

Then again, they could cheat and just have the head be a swap out part and then not have to worry about sculpting a plain clothed version after all.

I agree, the Notromo uniform versions of each may he spread out over time to maximize interest in both but I'm sure eventually we'll get both and that gives me hope for maybe a Parker some day.

I reckon once they get some more of the marines out of the way and satisfy that area of the fandom we will start to get more figures from Alien and maybe Alien 3. I am still holding out hope for Dillon with his axe and maybe Bishop 2.

I decided to go for the alien queen...and of course I can't leave her alone...i bought also ripley, the powerloader and the eggs set.
I think she will pose great with my two aliens 7", one warrior and the big chap!

My idea is to expose the ss lsb bigchap bust alone.

The alien queen with the loader, ripley inside, the eggs and the two alien figures (7").

The 3 alien 1/4 (bigchap warrior and dog).

Ripley from hot toys if she ever come out;)

It will be a beautiful tribute for the best movie ever:) i'm very happy...thanks neca!!!come on hot toys...lol

After searching high and low for an Aliens Ripley, I have finally got one! And for £10! Woohoo! pics when she gets here!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

From my perspective I really want as many Colonial Marines as I can get. I mostly only care about the human characters from Aliens though. I might buy the Alien 3 Ripley, and I would definitely buy a Resurrection Ripley, but that's about it from the other movies. The designs of the other characters from Alien and Alien 3 really weren't special enough imo to need figures. Though, I hope they make them so that others can enjoy them!

I'm still waiting for Series 7 over here in Australia, I'll definitely get the Grid Alien, and I'm really excited to get the creature pack. I'm hoping above all else that we get Vasquez in Series 9, and hopefully another marine. I'd love to get Gorman to round out the characters left towards the end, but I know the chances of that are low.

The prospect of Kenner Aliens is interesting, though if they are all silly colours and stuff I won't buy them. The colour doesn't really matter with the Predators, as they are all individuals like humans, but with the Aliens, they all really need to look like my Aliens queen gave birth to them!

Finally, I'm really hoping that we get the Predalien and Newborn figures next year. Even though Randy and most people hate the Newborn, after seeing what NECA did with the unpopular AVP stuff, I'm thinking it will be a kickass figure!

I will wait for the 1/4 dog next year!!also I would love to get newt...i can't wait for april...

Im hoping we do get an 1/4 Grid and AVP Alien Warrior later down the line, the articulation is insane on these guys, they would look beautiful in 1/4!!!

got my celtic pred with the nose fully painted in copper on one side as opposed to only partially, anyone know what paints to use on this?

Hey all you painters out there, I'm looking to make a custom Apone for the 7" line and should have everything I need soon would anybody want to paint my bash up to match Apone's skin tone( head, neck, wrists and hands. I also need some touch up paint to the armor(Windrix). I have extra Marine parts & bodies so I could trade for the service or will pay. Please PM me, I have extra Hicks 2 pack figures without the helmet and pulse rifles. I do have motion trackers, shotguns & sheaths & some more stuff too.

Last edited:
I know we've all been quite excited by the possibility of a Lambert in her normal uniform but unfortunately last Weekend it was all but confirmed that we would never get a proper Lambert:

6.jpg

7.jpg

This might very well also rule out any expectations of a Parker, Brett or Dallas. On the plus side if they at least release the Normal hair Lambert, we can have a go at customising one ourselves.

Back