NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like this part:

attachment.php
whose version are the aliens below? they have no throat :rotfl

I don't know about this 'Wal Mart exclusive'. I thought the Kenner Alien vs Predator 2-pack was exclusive as well, but there's a bunch of them at my local Hastings. Since NECA and Hastings are jointly-owned, apparently they get to sell otherwise 'exclusive' items...

Does anyone think there is a realistic chance of getting anymore human figures from the 4 movies? Obviously Alien3 Ripley is a cert and maybe another Dallas but realistically can we expect more?

Does anyone think there is a realistic chance of getting anymore human figures from the 4 movies? Obviously Alien3 Ripley is a cert and maybe another Dallas but realistically can we expect more?

I think eventually they will have to. At some point they will find you can't repaint, add a new joint, or otherwise re-release the exact same alien creatures over and over again without throwing at least a bone or two at the diehard fans to keep their attention.

You can't expect the diehards to be happy with the pending silliness of "Kenner tributes", Comic characters, then more video game characters (if they keep to the 'winning' formula their predator line has displayed) and stay invested in the product.

I expect/hope for a legit human to be tossed in to random waves for the duration. We sure as hell won't get any dream lists fulfilled any time soon, but I would think they have to come eventually.

Is there a good alternative to the stand that comes with the Queen? I just got mine last Friday and the stand already broke today. Has anyone had luck getting a replacement from NECA?

Good news everyone! Your hopes and dreams might be answered! When asked if we might get a Newborn figure, NECA said:

"Maybe in late 2017"

:banana

Although the Newborn is pretty tall... maybe a deluxe figure, or the legs will be removed in packaging like the Resident Evil Tyrant figure?

I am thinking way too much about a Newborn figure... also I did not know we had that dancing banana emoticon until now.

Out of respect for Yahzee I will refrain from taking this opportunity to say how crap I think Alien Resurrection is. :monkey3

sorry, I'll stop, really

I hope to see more human characters, whatever medium. I'm baffled by some of the license demands.
Hurt has a one/sixth Dr Who figure coming out... so what gives on the Alien franchise?...
Hopefully Vasquez and maybe Frost will be revealed. If we get a generic smartgunner, though, I'm cool with that.

Back