NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope sometime in the next few waves we get hit with a surprise human figure from Alien or Aliens, I do realise image rights are costly and some actors refuse to allow their likeness to be used but we got Dallas, did Tom Skerritt come incredibly cheap? So we can always hope.

I hope sometime in the next few waves we get hit with a surprise human figure from Alien or Aliens, I do realise image rights are costly and some actors refuse to allow their likeness to be used but we got Dallas, did Tom Skerritt come incredibly cheap? So we can always hope.

...they said more marines are coming next year and sort of hinted at Lambert, so there's that :)

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

According to NECA on twitter it's Wal-Mart only. I never once even saw the Endos at wal-mart. Someone pointed out that the mouth looks a bit different, but NECA says it is just a re-issue, so I doubt they would re-sculpt the top part of the head and the lower jaw just for a Wal-Mart thing. Seems like it may have the teeth elongation issue some of the Xenos oin the AvP 2-pack had...

EDIT: Yeah, now that I study the pic more, it does look like the teeth elongation issue. The front lip seems to be in the same lowered position, the side of the lips don't seem to have changed at all, and if you count the teeth, the first one toward the rear is correct, the second one after that (the elongated canine) is correct and the next one after that is correct, however that 4th tooth at the front of the mouth should be way shorter and it's as long as the one before it. Also for the bottom jaw, the lip position is identical, it's just the teeth that got longer.

...well, Randy already confirmed this is the same figure from series 2, but with better production and new packaging. Box looks sweet, but since it's Walmart US exclusive I'm not going to hunt it down as I'm already happy with my own.

...this is me, waiting for my two sets of eggs and Power Loader.

Ridley-reveals-Space-Jockey.jpg

btw, they already arrived over a week now, but I'm still waiting for my friend to pick them up from customs. Hate waiting :'(

Any chance if the Alien Queen will show up at TRU again, I can't believe I saw it there but I didn't have the dough at the time, so I went back and gone. Only one time I saw it but you'd think with the holiday shopping going on now they might bring it back in the stores.

What do you guys think :dunno

Any chance if the Alien Queen will show up at TRU again, I can't believe I saw it there but I didn't have the dough at the time, so I went back and gone. Only one time I saw it but you'd think with the holiday shopping going on now they might bring it back in the stores.

I know they did a re-release awhile back, but I think that was it. Unless TRU has some old stock laying around and ships it out to stores, I don't think NECA is gonna be sending out any fresh figures. The only Queen figure you can probably hope to find at TRU these days will be the red genocide Queen. Sorry.

You might have some luck at comic shops or places like FYE or Suncoast, I still see them at these places from time to time. And some website like BBTS.com have them in stock still.

I know they did a re-release awhile back, but I think that was it. Unless TRU has some old stock laying around and ships it out to stores, I don't think NECA is gonna be sending out any fresh figures. The only Queen figure you can probably hope to find at TRU these days will be the red genocide Queen. Sorry.

You might have some luck at comic shops or places like FYE or Suncoast, I still see them at these places from time to time. And some website like BBTS.com have them in stock still.

Wow FYE and Suncoast are still around where you are? I wish?

Wow FYE and Suncoast are still around where you are? I wish?

I live in southern California and I do have about 3 FYE stores around me, all of my local Suncoast stores closed awhile ago though, but I have seen people in other areas of the U.S. say they still have them.

And looking at that translucent Alien pic, it really does look like the mouth is different. The upper lip looks even and not lowered, and unless it's an optical illusion, the front teeth do look much longer. Might have to get another extra to paint all black if this is the case...

It was probably an online return, toysrus stores usually don't carry it.

Back