NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the black line/shading on the dome doesn’t go up as high at the front in this photo and in the other you can see the twisty ties. If that is the factory paint I will be very happy!

I have no complaints on the lips either. In this photo they look amazing.

View attachment 220636
If you look close at the dark shading it is higher in the front and lowers fast to the sides of the dome. I think they are the same paint app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I hope the Weyland-Yutani mercs are still coming. Such a small unimportant character and yet they are one of my most anticipated figures of all times.

They were the only good thing about the whole damn movie.

their uniform and especially masks looked custom-made from trash :)

productionstill24.jpg

productionstill10.jpg

latest

latest

i guess it meant head protection from the beast, but it still looks like backyard made custom instead of factory produced armor.

New Born.....New Born!!! One of the BEST creature designs IMO!!
...shhh! They'll hit you for saying that round here xD

I love it and if we're lucky, he's coming in 2017 along with the Resurrection Aliens, Ripley and the Queen :)

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

I love it and if we're lucky, he's coming in 2017 along with the Resurrection Aliens, Ripley and the Queen :)
i think it was just a mutant with no resemblanse of anything "alien". a standart ugly creature from fleshy movies.
predalien was a masterpiece, but newborn... well i don't like even normal human children, and that one looked like a Hiroshima victim.

Newborn__blank_cast__profile_op_640x699.jpg

aliens_newborn_and_ripley_8_hugging_by_accailia118-d6wdats.jpg

or this.

tr-benny.jpg

10243480_ori.jpg

cb53cd3a2bbb9fe2f40a89cb975f1fc5.jpg

it's disgusting, not frightening.

also it finally proved that all ADI did was stealing Winston's Pumpkinhead for all their "aliens".

Last edited:
their uniform and especially masks looked custom-made from trash :)

productionstill24.jpg

productionstill10.jpg

latest

latest

i guess it meant head protection from the beast, but it still looks like backyard made custom instead of factory produced armor.

I agree. I always thought they looked like they tore padding off of an old matrass and combined it with hockey gear.

Regarding the Newborn, l hate it with a passion.
I better not get started.

Yeah no to newborn and no to avp. Really no to anything after Alien3. I remember being in the theatre and watching ressurrection and being irritated throughout the movie and then the newborn. I think if they went with no eyes and less human it could have been interesting but only as a concept not a character. Especially when it kills the queen. It was like jp3 when the spino takes down the rex. You don't do that to the mother of the "perfect organism " the predalien is still far worse though. Giant head and the way it reproduces I mean come on...it's like one big turd on Giger and the whole alien lifecycle.

Personally I'd sooner see Resurrection stuff than Videogame stuff or Kenner stuff. I wouldn't buy it but I'd resent it less for taking up slots that figures from the first 3 films could have had.

I'll give you that morsel Yahzee!

Back