NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome, but yeah, the lips aren't working that well.
I suppose it's inevitable that they will release a new version with bared teeth somewhere down the line.
I'll keep my pre-order, though. Are those the only pics?
...yup, those are the only ones. He also confirmed it's coming out next month

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

It would be awesome if the "lips" we're a soft rubber with sculpted teeth behind it. I am liking everything about this looks amazing paint looks sweet! That dome looks like another home run

Finally pulled the trigger on the Alien Queen. Very well made and massive size!

9RiBJ0c.jpg

It looks awesome!!!!for those who don't like the lips...neither me at the begining liked but if you check in internet you will see that the original alien from the movie has. Also I think that in those pictures we see the lips bigger than they usually shoulb be because of the light conditions. I want to expose the alien in a vitrine and It will be darker there for sure:) I would see a picture with open jails also but I am sure thst lips will work pretty well too. Remobable lips? I would like too but Randy said via twitter, no.

Have a great day:)

Hmm, if the lips aren't removable I'll have to get two to try and mod it.

I'll keep mine but if it works, explain us how you do it;)just in case...
They can not go wrong with that alien I think...is the deluxe version of the big chap made also by an alien fan.

I'll keep mine but if it works, explain us how you do it;)just in case...
They can not go wrong with that alien I think...is the deluxe version of the big chap made also by an alien fan.

Don't get me wrong, I too think the figure is awesome. :)

Tankman has nailed the teeth this time round, so it's a shame that you can't expose them. Looking at the figure it shouldn't bee too much hassle to remove the lips (I hope!)

Don't get me wrong, I too think the figure is awesome. :)

Tankman has nailed the teeth this time round, so it's a shame that you can't expose them. Looking at the figure it shouldn't bee too much hassle to remove the lips (I hope!)

Nono, i agree with you too:) we will see when we will have the alien in our hands how it feels or how the lips are. A picture it's a picture but when will see it in person... Also the position that I like the most is not the alien in front of me that is the pksition in which I see the lips weird... When it is in lateral position I really like them:)

...I think my concern is the painting. In that picture you can see the lips are almost transparent, while in NECA's they look milky white

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

I believe that this is a cause the light conditions:)it will be better in person! I'm sure;) can't wait to have it in my home! Now, The warrior!:lol

Fully agree. It will be great to have him hang from small chains or something. The big chap is the hardest to repaint because he didn't have much variation in the film. The warrior and alien 3 creature will be a blast to custom. But I love these lips. It's not the usual run of the mill alien snarl.

We finally get the pictures! And waiting to see a preview of the figure! Do you now how does it takes since they launch it until it arrives to us? I have a reservation on it but I have no idea when they will send it to me...:)

Back