NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it is worth, the Powerloader has finally made its appearance on the neca website "shipping calendar". October 9th...

Yeah, I'd take my chances with a pred over an alien any day. At least with the pred you can try to reason, but the alien... oh boy. If you're lucky you'll get skull-****ed. It only gets worse beyond that.

As for NECA's v1.0 Giger alien, it was quite amazing when it was first released. It certainly beat McFarlane's and Aoshima's efforts. While the dome always looked odd from the side, from straight on it just looked wonderfully menacing.

I sold it off to make way for the newer version, I hope it gets a great factory...
At any rate, I think I'm going to miss the toothy grin of the first one.

For what it is worth, the Powerloader has finally made its appearance on the neca website "shipping calendar". October 9th...

...cool. So we have a date. If Randy is misleading about something are the release dates. He sticks to the projected dates, even though there's nothing in their website's calendar. Eggs and AVP Predators are also probably going to be moved to October, otherwise known as the month my wallet cries for help.

Still waiting...23:00 in spain:(

...be patient xD Randy just posted the full gallery of the Power Loader as the "first" update of the day :D

Aliens Power Loader Deluxe Vehicle Photos | NECAOnline.com

1300x-Power_Loader11.jpg

...for those of you who were waiting for weeks, here they are :D

"A closer look at the Q Scale Big Chap coming next month at long last! #facehuggerfriday"

COqjj-NVAAAeVMt.jpg
COqjj7IUsAEJctm.jpg

Looks so sweet, but I'm still not convinced by the those lips. Color is much better though

They look a bit too....sharp...

I think this might end up being something of a one-off experiment. At the moment I'm thinking ''you can't have it all'', you can't have the lips AND an opening/closing jaw, it just looks kinda weird.

Looks awesome, but yeah, the lips aren't working that well.
I suppose it's inevitable that they will release a new version with bared teeth somewhere down the line.
I'll keep my pre-order, though. Are those the only pics?

Back