NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burke would be really good, actually. I'd like to see a Lambert in the suit figure too to go with Kane and Dallas. I like what SithFire30 is doing with his custom Kane headsculpt to replace the facehugger headsculpt. It's a shame the whole likeness rights thing with the Alien movies seems to be so messy.

Last edited:
I want Burke , with an face hugger in a container

I'd buy Burke and ****ing anyone from Alien 1-3 that they want to make.

Really feeling like some more USCMs are due though. As you guys have said, Vasquez, Drake - further Hicks and Hudson and Aliens Ripley variants even - there's a few possibilities remaining there.

Oh god a 1/4 scale dog would be amazing!!!! As would any other aliens in 1/4 scale...

They confirmed the Dog Alien??

I wouldn't say confirmed. I think that was referring to the hint Randy gave previously through Twitter (or wherever). I haven't heard anything definitive, myself. :dunno

Hmmm....too difficult and scary for you, more like. ;-)
Too willing to shamelessly pander to your tastes that you'll overlook its narrative problems, more like.

Seriously, can you explain how the plot of that game makes the slightest lick of sense in continuity with Aliens? I really rather doubt it.

Alien Aliens and Alien 3 will always be my canon. Everyone dies in Alien 3 the end.

Isolation is hands down the best game to come from the franchise but it is just a game. It did its job. I got to experience the Alien and unlike other titles I enjoyed my time doing it.

Too willing to shamelessly pander to your tastes that you'll overlook its narrative problems, more like.

Seriously, can you explain how the plot of that game makes the slightest lick of sense in continuity with Aliens? I really rather doubt it.

It's clear that you want to continue this conversation in your somewhat angry manner despite me having your previous post removed (and clearly you didn't like it), so okay, I'll try to answer the best I can.

In my opinion, the first three Alien movies follow the story of Ripley, the Alien, and the company that pursues the Alien. Alien: Isolation doesn't have to be a part of this canon. After all it isn't about Ellen Ripley, it's about her daughter Amanda trying to find out what happened to her. That's the plot, simply put. Any person in the same scenario, having grown up not knowing what had happened, would likely jump at the chance. Alien: Isolation doesn't I feel have to really answer any questions; it really comes down to what the original Alien movie is. A struggle to survive. That's it. And it was a joy to see that Alien return to the cold, calculating 8ft tall killer it's supposed to be. I can't say I really had a 'taste' as after all after the crap that was Aliens: Colonial Marines my expectations weren't all that great. As I played the game, I wanted the main character to survive and that is what kept me going. I've played through a few times, now.

As I progressed through the game, I probably spent a huge part of it like many fans being amazed at the attention to detail the developers made. The environments. The ships, the costumes, the derelict. Extremely well done and I'd gladly part with another $60 for another Alien game that would give me the same enjoyment. And I was a tough critic having spent literally hours analyzing behind the scenes photos and drawings from the film; if you look at my blog, you will see that I have created blueprints of the Nostromo (printed in the ALIEN:Vault book), the Sulaco, the APC and Powerloader (the last two available as prints included with Hollywood Collectible Group's APC and Powerloader statues) plus a couple of other projects I have cooking and take extensive research.

Of course, I'm not saying the look of the game should be an indication of how well it plays. But I do feel Creative Assembly did a wonderful job with both, and I'm more than happy to give credit where it is due.

Last edited:
Looks cool but I'm not sure if I want it

Seeing as they are releasing the Genocide Aliens, does anyone think it's likely NECA will release the marines in the comics (it's been a while since I read the Dark Horse comic but I remember them wearing some kind of acid-proof suit)?

Last edited:
Back