NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm digging series 6 for sure. I've never played alien isolation, but the figures look fantastic.

SDCC-2015-NECA-72.jpg

the lips are throwing the look off for me, maybe it's the color

The lips look longer than they did on the unpainted prototype, don't they?

NECA-Quarter-Scale-Alien-Test-Shot-003.jpg

CBsQ5RTUMAApIOM.jpg

I'm starting to not mind them because they hide a not-so-accurate mouth sculpt anyway. :lol The sides of the lips need to be lower, though.

You guys are preoccupied with the lips, but I can't stop staring at the ball-and-socket shoulders. They look huge. In fact, the whole thing looks a bit 'off' to me, though I can't tell how much is the sculpting and how much could be attributed to the pose... (I do really like the pose the prototypes' in, however...)

I missed out on the first one, and this is the best yet. Nitpicks aside, it will have a great shelf presence and I am in. I'll pre-order it here shortly.

Well I'm in for the 1/4 Alien, & Alien Iso "alien." Not sure about the 2 pk Pred/Alien. I hope those poses of the 1/4 Alien can be done. As for the lips whoa; never expected that.

Okay, so we've got at least three figures based on that ridiculously overhyped Isolation game, Kenner Predators with what's technically a Kenner Alien in tow, NES Aliens, Dark Horse Aliens up to and including a resculpted Queen... When the **** are we going to see some Marines from the tertiary materials?!?
:gah:

Okay, so we've got at least three figures based on that ridiculously overhyped Isolation game, Kenner Predators with what's technically a Kenner Alien in tow, NES Aliens, Dark Horse Aliens up to and including a resculpted Queen... When the **** are we going to see some Marines from the tertiary materials?!?
:gah:

'ollocks. Alien: Isolation is awesome...bring 'em on, I say. :family

I wish no ill will toward any of the other branches of the aliens universe, but I gotta say if we don't get at least a smart gunner by series 7 (the one immediately following the isolation series), I will be most put out.

I wish no ill will toward any of the other branches of the aliens universe, but I gotta say if we don't get at least a smart gunner by series 7 (the one immediately following the isolation series), I will be most put out.

Yeah, I do agree on that. Vasquez and Drake are a must.

They have to get likeness first. Also Alien isolation is one of the best things to come out if the Alien series for years.

'ollocks. Alien: Isolation is awesome...bring 'em on, I say. :family
Oh rubbish. It's got plot-holes capacious enough for a CM-88B Bison to casually cruise through.

Besides, it's just one game. If NECA can allocate resources to produce toys specific to random, one-off comics like Genocide, they can certainly bring some of the multitudinous Marines from the last quarter-century or so of Dark Horse's books into three dimensions. No likeness rights required.

Indeed.

Back