NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I just purchased the aliens 2pk w/Hudson and I can't seem to attach the light to his back,I see the hole in his vest but I can't seem to locate the hole in his back, any help would be appreciated

Hello I just purchased the aliens 2pk w/Hudson and I can't seem to attach the light to his back,I see the hole in his vest but I can't seem to locate the hole in his back, any help would be appreciated
I had the same problem with him or Hicks. I just couldn't get the light to peg On, so I left it without it:(

A friend just posted this custom alien egg chamber base he did for his aliens warrior xeno, i found it pretty cool and thought id share it with you guys. Its carved in foam , all of it, with a hot toys stand glued on to hold the xeno in place ..

10906291_10155204452430691_7552951084659871510_n.jpg

I just got my dog alien. It's pretty good.

For those that managed to make its head go all the way back, how did you guys do it?

I tried to pull it backwards but i was afraid that it would break. Help would be appreciated :)

You just need to move the body armor. The hole is there but sometimes the armor gets glued on off-center. Gently pull the armor away from the back until the dab of glue pops loose. Then you can shift the armor around until you center it over the hole in the back.

I just got my dog alien. It's pretty good.

For those that managed to make its head go all the way back, how did you guys do it?

I tried to pull it backwards but i was afraid that it would break. Help would be appreciated :)
Heat the joint up and work it in.

I eventually received the Dog Alien wave, damn, just incredible sculpts, all of them. Looking forward to the next lot. This line is shaping up great and will hopefully only get better.

I eventually received the Dog Alien wave, damn, just incredible sculpts, all of them. Looking forward to the next lot. This line is shaping up great and will hopefully only get better.

nice, same for me. Mine just showed up yesterday (I got 4 doggys though, love multiple Xenos). But the sculpts are droolworthy, especially Kane - wow the details are incredible for a 7" figure. Praying that they survive the opening process.

nice, same for me. Mine just showed up yesterday (I got 4 doggys though, love multiple Xenos). But the sculpts are droolworthy, especially Kane - wow the details are incredible for a 7" figure. Praying that they survive the opening process.

I might grab an extra dog alien if I find one in the wild. I'm worried about breakage or dome ****age.

But man, with occasional exception, NECA are unbeatable for capturing what you saw in the movie in their sculpts.

I might grab an extra dog alien if I find one in the wild. I'm worried about breakage or dome ****age.

But man, with occasional exception, NECA are unbeatable for capturing what you saw in the movie in their sculpts.

No doubt about that. Its gotten to the point where these almost completely satisfy my collecting urge except for the occasional 1/6 figure by SSC/HT/Whoever.

I used to feel the need to spend hundreds on statues that would just sit there long after I would get sick of them just because it was a pain in the butt to pack them back up lol. I love that I feel comfortable with tossing these guys in a ziplock bag, and throwing them in a box when I get tired of them, yet they have pretty much just as good sculpts as the high end statues (in my opinion anyway).

Just got my Queen today, was worried about QC but it turns out okay so far.......Got to say this is the most impressive Neca piece I have...(last one was the 1/4 Classic Predator) so much details..

Have a lot of fun taking picture of her. very photogenic~

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7059.jpg

IMG_7063.JPG

IMG_7068.JPG

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

If you still on the fence, just order it...you will thank me later :lol

Gee I sure would like one but I'm stuck in pre-order purgatory! [emoji14]

Received my dog Alien today. Great figure. The details are great.

However one of the figures is missing. The shoulder blades are missing.

But slight issues as side I really love it.

Sad day!
Plastic clip on Queen base snapped.
She topped over somehow and it snapped the clip.
Might ask NECA if I can buy a few of those clips.

So I noticed EE's Queen product page changed from Preorder to Temporarily Out of Stock, so I got on a chat with a rep and he said they arrived in the warehouse and they will start sending out orders ASAP.

Alright guys so I came across this beauty today:

apc2-600x600_1024x1024.jpg

apc1-600x600_1024x1024.jpg

apc9-600x600_medium.jpg

Now I know it's not Neca and boy do I know that it's not cheap... but I think it might be in-scale with Neca's Aliens line, I don't know how to do the maths myself though, so any help would b appreciated. All I know is that it's in 1:18 scale and that its over 20 inches long, which seems about right to me can anyone advise / confirm ?

If this baby is in-scale / near enough than I might have to consider saving up, its about £320 in the UK. From what ive seen on twitter whenever someone's asked Randy if they will make one he has said that it would be far too large and expensive to make in-scale with their line, so this might sadly be the only way.

Back