NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not on twitter. Although anyone who might bring it up (I can't imagine it'd be the first time the idea has been mooted though) be sure to emphasise that the armour and gear should still be based on the individual troopers even if the actor faces cannot be used.

Yeah, generic Marine two-packs would be beyond awesome.

Nice work. Is that a modified Hicks headsculpt, or did you get it off another figure?

Thanks everyone.

Its a MacFarlane MLB figure. Alfonso Soriano (2nd or 3rd version?). I tried the first version Soriano figure initially but it was too narrow. I modified it to work ok, but then I saw this one and had to run with it. The MacFarlane sports figures are both great and terrible for this kind of thing. TONS of realistic sculpts, but the scale varies so greatly between figures its often a crapshoot.

ahu6y3ez.jpg

Yas!! Looks great! !

Bri

Sigourney looks great, looks like she's been in cryo-stasis for 57 years :D

Bill Paxton almost does too for that matter. I'm actually most surprised by Paul Reiser, I hadn't seen him in years, had no idea what he looked like now. Mark Rolston (drake) on the other hand has always been recognisable down through the years, his ageing has been less noticeable. As it happens, according to my google search, he's 57. Unbelievable

Awesome pic - I recognize everybody with the exception of the guy on a knee to the right side of the pic. Is that Ferro's co-pilot - I'd say his name but it would get censored or a fan? And Is the girl in the orange shirt Newt?

Also, Jeannette is going full on with that pose - what's up with that - lol

Back