NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fin broke off the back of my black alien. Or maybe it just got unglued... looks like glue should fix it.

I once thought if I switched to collecting plastic instead of statues I would have less breakage but I was wrong. I hardly pose them but I still get stuff that arrives broken or breaks too easily.

If you are talking about the large back spine directly under the head, that is supposed to be easily removeable so you can tilt the Aliens head back into crawling poses.

Randy said on twitter that starting with series 3 they are moving to a new, better factory so hopefully the issues with breakages will go away.

If you are talking about the large back spine directly under the head, that is supposed to be easily removeable so you can tilt the Aliens head back into crawling poses.

Randy said on twitter that starting with series 3 they are moving to a new, better factory so hopefully the issues with breakages will go away.

So Series 2 might still be bad? That's troubling, I'm really looking forward to the Big Chap.

Can't wait to see the Kane figure in spacesuit, hoping for the reveal at Toy Fair. Maybe some Space Jockey news as well.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/415200279986855936
'79 Alien in packaging, Series 2 finally arrives next month!!

BcMWdG_CYAEUd7W.jpg:large

Is the head front different? ...seems more inclined.

Awesome to see this ready!
The front of the dome certainly looks fixed, and we know Kyle re-sculpted the mouth.
Can't wait to have this one.

Thanks. Now that you mention that it sounds familiar. Good thing I'm not quick on the glue :lol

I still cannot believe that NECA are using the term Xenomorph. It's the Alien, it's always been the Alien, it doesn't have a name, it has never ever been named. Xenomorph was a generic term used by Gorman for a nondescript alien threat. Somehow it's been latched onto by internet ignoramus', and been absorbed into the film's lexicon where it simply has no place.

Rant off :thud:

Oh, and merry Christmas everyone! :lol

(The figure looks awesome by the way)

Mouth area looks... pretty off, not going to lie. Kyle can knock the Alien Warrior out of the park, but he hasn't yet hit a homerun on the Big Chap. Major horse-face.

I still cannot believe that NECA are using the term Xenomorph. It's the Alien, it's always been the Alien, it doesn't have a name, it has never ever been named. Xenomorph was a generic term used by Gorman for a nondescript alien threat. Somehow it's been latched onto by internet ignoramus', and been absorbed into the film's lexicon where it simply has no place.

Rant off :thud:

Oh, and merry Christmas everyone! :lol

(The figure looks awesome by the way)

I also hate the 'Big Chap' name. It was never called that in the film and if it was it could have lessened the intimidation factor of the creature. It was a silly nickname given by the real world film crew, it shouldn't be put on toy packaging.

Mouth area looks... pretty off, not going to lie. Kyle can knock the Alien Warrior out of the park, but he hasn't yet hit a homerun on the Big Chap. Major horse-face.

Yeah I haven't been wholly convinced by what I've seen of the new '79 Alien so far.

ALIEN or GIGER'S ALIEN :lecture

I hope that the head has been changed and that is not an effect of the pack:

jfc68m.jpg

Last edited:
Back