NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I heard they were still working on her and aiming for a 2014 release. Probably no need to panic yet.

I know I'm probably the only one, but I'd like to see an Alien warrior from AR, it's a great design, I have the old one by Hasbro and the sculpt still holds up fantastically to this day.

I'm pretty sure NECA will deliver on the Queen.
All the aliens and preds so far seem to sell pretty well, so I don't see why they would not make the second most iconic creature from the Alien franchise.

I've seen a shot of one of the sculptors working on the Alien 3 tail.

Check it out at the 3:45 mark in this vid. You can see he's using the Sideshow A3 maquette for reference.

[ame]https://youtu.be/_MeMhYjn9cE[/ame]

Last edited:
sideshow for reference? :slap :slap

I didn't look at the video but if you mean the big expensive dog maquette that one is a replica of the rod puppet from the same molds so that would be OK I guess.

It's a flamethrower from Alien, not Aliens. You can tell the difference.
And yes, they're using the A3 rod puppet replica from Sideshow.

DOH. Thanks!

you tube doesn't work here lol. Plays for a few seconds then dies.

an error occurred please try again later

Had an opportunity to buy a lifesize ALIEN Flamethrower replica once and I didn't get it and I haven't seen one since :slap
I have an ALIENS one though.

I think the flamethrower will be for Dallas - vent/death scene. However, Parker would be awesome.... I hope they continue to make Marines even if they are the minor characters like Frost, Crowe, or Dietrich. I'm sure their likenesses are way cheaper than that of Vasquez, Drake, and Apone

Back