NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping to see some other marines at SDCC, instead of variations of Hicks and Hudson.

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-058.jpg

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-059.jpg

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-060.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for posting. I'm still not convinced. I would really like to see a closed mouthed from the side view.

I'm still going to buy it of course, but I'm just a little disappointed. I really thought this was going to be the definitive Giger figure, but it's just not quite there. Need more pics.

Mhm I don't know, doesn't make much sense, personally if I were to release the cat with the Alien, I'd make the cat in a hunchbacked pose an hissing or something.

I dont get it, so the cat is going to be released on its own?

What's going on with that cat? how is it being released?

Jeez... read the sign guys.

ALIEN 35th Anniversary Figure Collection coming 2014

Next year we are getting new figures from the film 'Alien' that are not the alien. The cat will be an accessory with one of these new characters.

If I remember correctly they even hinted at a Dallas figure on their Twitter a while back.

It's possible we'll actually get a Ripley from Alien.

Jeez... read the sign guys.

ALIEN 35th Anniversary Figure Collection coming 2014

Next year we are getting new figures from the film 'Alien' that are not the alien. The cat will be an accessory with one of these new characters.

If I remember correctly they even hinted at a Dallas figure on their Twitter a while back.

It's possible we'll actually get a Ripley from Alien.

IMO that's the only possible character they can tease with Jonesy :lecture

What an awesome tribute! VERY COOL!!! Much respect to NECA!

[ame="https://youtu.be/dhyl0g5WeXA"]https://youtu.be/dhyl0g5WeXA[/ame]

Kyle wasn't happy with the feet.
And the legs had to be re-sculpted to fit the new articulation, same goes for the pelvis.

The dome was too bulbous in the front, so it was changed, and it looks like the upper lip is now sculpted snarling.

Not sure about the hands, but they do look different.

Thanks, are you know what they make with the lines onto the skull.
On the previos versions this lines are painted, are they now sculpted ?
I prefer sculpted, then the painted lines looking on the final product very bad.

I hope the paintjob is not cheaper than on the previous versions.
Further, I think a little darker, mor foggy dome would look better.

Found bunch of my old alien toys boxed and unboxed! Where best place to get them valued on line! Have pictures

Back