NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massive images of the NECA Aliens and Preds here:

https://thefwoosh.com/2013/07/sdcc-2013-neca-preview-night

And uh...

DSC_0233.jpg

Look ma, no slop! Can't wait for my two Genocide packs to arrive.

Dang it unfortunately I don't have access to the link via work. I will check when I get home.

holy smokes...could be dallas, kane, AND ripley!? wow. that would be amazing. And then the possibility of a space jockey diorama! goodness!
Just need some more marines eventually (Vasquez, apone, and drake etc) and this line is going to be on fire. Hope they keep forging ahead! Oh...and crap on the kenner stuff making it into the aliens line. I get why they are doing it and I agree with the whole nostalgia effect, but in this case, its just not there. the kenner figures were awful. Im just into the film accurate stuff. however, as long as some of the things hinted at in the above-linked video come to fruition, ill be a happy collector.

Maybe they'll release another Alien next year with a head based on the actual suit rather than the hydraulic head, so we can finally have the closed lips look. Could be in a two pack with some other figure, maybe space suit Ripley.

Wow, super excited for all the new releases. I saw the Hicks Vs. Battle Damaged Alien and Big Chap - things were just awesome. Now they announced Weyland Mercs from Alien 3 and Dallas in Nostromo spacesuit..... cannot wait!!

If we're getting the Queen, there's no excuse not to make him.

Oh lord, can you imagine a quarter-scale Doggy? Why not just make every Alien in 1/4, that'd make the greatest display shelf in existence.

Wow, super excited for all the new releases. I saw the Hicks Vs. Battle Damaged Alien and Big Chap - things were just awesome. Now they announced Weyland Mercs from Alien 3 and Dallas in Nostromo spacesuit..... cannot wait!!

Where did you see they confirmed WY Mercs?

Weland Yutani mercs were on Twitter they reckon series 4 or 5.

Somebody asked about the tribute line…

@NECA_TOYS being that NECA plans on a "tribute" line of Aliens, which was your, Randy, favorite Kenner Alien? Will it be the first in line?

REPLY : maybe Bull or Gorilla? Not sure yet.

I would be over the moon with an updated Bull Alien I loved that thing!

Tribute Predators? No thanks. Tribute Aliens?

Yes. Hell yes, provided the paint apps are solid. Bull, Gorilla, Mantis, Killer Crab, Snake... so many cool designs.

Also a heads-up: according to NECA's Facebook page, the Genocide pack is shipping out now. Can't wait to get my two sets from CSC!

Weland Yutani mercs were on Twitter they reckon series 4 or 5.

Somebody asked about the tribute line…

@NECA_TOYS being that NECA plans on a "tribute" line of Aliens, which was your, Randy, favorite Kenner Alien? Will it be the first in line?

REPLY : maybe Bull or Gorilla? Not sure yet.

I would be over the moon with an updated Bull Alien I loved that thing!

I, of course, welcome all these big plans, but all films PLUS new kenner options being lumped together as a single line?! 3 figures per series means, what? 9 per year? Looks like no new Marines for while!:(

Its going to take years for them to dig through everything they are hyping now (not to mention the countless repaints and minor tweak re-releases that will get shoe-horned in). Absolutely brutal news if your primary interest was the Marines.

If we're getting the Queen, there's no excuse not to make him.

Oh lord, can you imagine a quarter-scale Doggy? Why not just make every Alien in 1/4, that'd make the greatest display shelf in existence.

i would sell my kidney and one lung to get a 1/4 Dog alien.:gah:

WHEREZ APONE??!

THE SARGE IS GONE, LETS GET THE ***K OUT OF HERE!!

:gah:

Did the actor himself turn down the likeness rights or was it Fox's doing? I doubt it would be the latter since Paxton was approved.

Wait a second, doesn't that mean that if Vasquez is cool with it NECA would in theory be able to make her a figure? Apone's fantastic but I always pictured Hicks, Hudson, and Vas in my top three.

Last edited:
Back